What's your favorite chocolate?

I always go for the same ones... Wanna know what you guys like so I can maybe try them

1|0
17|7

What Guys Said 6

• Guylian chocolate. I would exchange my girlfriend for a box of these.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Meeresfruchte.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Homemade chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I only ever have dark chocolate (once a week) so it'll be that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I just get the sainsburys basic shit I have no specific preference.

• Dark - Swiss or Italian gourmet plain. (don't eat sweets, love chocolate and have it infrequently)

0|0
    0|0
  • White Chocolate. Reeses Cup. Also if you put like two-four grains of salt on chocolate its the best thing ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Do you mean grams?

• 3mo

@Josht13 No like individual grains. As in single crystals.

• 0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

ÜLKER ECE FINDIKLI 443 GR

What Girls Said 16

• My favorites have changed depending on what country I'm in. I've been in Canada so long I guess my favorite is Purdies followed by Cadbury or Nelson chocolate. My favourites at Purdies are cherry caramels in dark chocolate, chocolate mint patties, nougat, and opera rolls. The latter has the nougat like center of a Oh Henry and is covered in a thin layer of caramel with chopped nuts.

I used to eat milk chocolate but have switched to dark for health benefits.

If I went for something that wasn't chocolate I really like Liberty Orchards Festive Fruits or Applets and Cotlets. They are a type of fruit puree and nut turkish delight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Chocolate. Especially Cold from the Fridge.
    However, I am very partial to Reese's Peanut Butter cup which is slightly Lighter Chocolate with a Twist of Peanut Butter.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Snow Flake & Cadbury's caramel chocolate bar (as in caramel chocolate, not chocolate with caramel in it). OF COURSE, they don't manufacture these anymore, because once I find something that tastes REALLY good, they take it off the damn market. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one, but I prefer the homemade artisanal chocolate made in the Mexican States of Tabasco (birthplace of chocolate), Chiapas, Guerrero, and Oaxaca.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../...41f7-83b4-4dcdedc80a8e.jpg

That is the real chocolate, not the Gourmet one the Europeans created.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had chocolate in a while now, but I love Belgian chocolates. Guylian (seashell) chocolates were good, Godiva. 72% Cacao Chocolate Bars, Pascha Organic 70 Percent Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar

http://i.imgur.com/G4dmh2o.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Côte d'Or & Godiva hands down!
    Chocolate.. the one thing, Belgians are best at.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, I don't know. I love chocolate too much to choose just one, I think. o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Beschle Matcha-chocolate <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Crunchie, Maltesers and Toblerone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cadbury dairy milk

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark chocolate