Can I put my hot coffee in the freezer, wait till it cools, then put ice/milk in to make iced coffee at home?

I just brewed a cup straight from the Keurig but its too hot out for this haha how can i make it iced

Most Helpful Guy

• Crush/drop some ice cubes into it, shake it a little then put it in the freezer will cool much faster.

Be careful though and remember to check on it, because if it freezes it will shatter your container.

Most Helpful Girl

• i drink iced coffee every morning. i use a coffee press, which makes the coffee stronger. First I make the hot coffee, pour in some almond milk (1/4 c) and then put enough ice in it to make it cold.

Using your keurig, you should probably make the coffee the night before and put it in the fridge or else it will be very weak.

What Guys Said 3

• yes you can put it in the freezer no worries

• I don't see why not

• Sure, Go for it

What Girls Said 1

• You can, something I do is pour in hot coffee, cool it, then put in loads of milk, ice and maybe some vanilla or chocolate flavor, and then top it off with whipped cream. Frapuccino!