What is the weirdest food combination you've seen someone eat before?

Who the fuck puts onions in a peanut butter sandwich?
HOW DARE THEY!!!

3mo FECKING KETCHUP IN MAC AND CHEESE
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHY

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Putting tomato ketchup on a banana and eating the damn thing... I can't imagine how bad the taste must be... smh why do people do nasty things, whyyyyy!

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 14

• When I was Over in Egypt, I Witnessed my husband who I still there, Eat... Asub, which a Huge Long Plant that One would Take as a Tree. However, with Eating it, he merely Sucked out all of the Sweet Sugar juices and Spit out the Rest that wasn't Best. I have never seen any "Combination" like this.
    Good luck and Great question, @ Maiiread xx

@Maiiread xx

Thanks for the Like, hun, and Wow could Not describe it. However, I did Partake but enjoyed the juice better when I was able to purchase it from a Vendor who carried it.. The Best from the Rest. xx

• That is a little gross and funny at the same time. I've heard of people making peanut butter and lettuce or peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Other than a burger I like onion in grilled cheese sandwich with a hint of bold and spicy mustard. But I don't think that is too weird.

• The Luther or doughnut burger.

mywifeisleaving.files.wordpress.com/.../...er1.jpg

No, thank you.

• That's nasty AF. Once saw someone put ice cream on bread and eat it. And the other time someone had Nutella and ketchup 😑😧 dats nasty. He said he likes the sweet and savoury flavour. Like what bichhhh? Hahaha. I eat ice cream and fries so yummy doe.

• I heard they eat potatoes with ice cream in America. Eww.

• A slice of toast with nutella and cheese was the weirdest I've ever witnessed a person eat lol

• Honestly I don't find things like that weird.
    It may seem distasteful to me but I don't feel disgusted by it.
    It's how they prefer their sandwich, so it's cool.

• Some of my family members (extended mostly) have... unique tastes. I've seen them eat:

Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches

Nutella on a cheese pizza

Ketchup with everything. Even chocolate, nacho doritos...

oh my god

I know... I made some food with sauces and they still would put ketchup, hot sauce on top of the ketchup and stuff on it. I was thinking maybe my food is bad, but that is just them. They love adding combinations.

• I just threw up a bit. I eat coffee ice cream and apple sauce tho.

• whenever I get McDonald's if I order a sundae with my meal I dip the fries into the ice cream I also used to dip photo chips into yoghurt

• I've eaten a peanut burger and meat burger today lmao. It was delicious.

And I usually mix yogurt, nuts and avocados and people have told me it was weird, but it's the best thing on earth. X)

• Ranch dressing with brownie

• I dip my glazed donuts in buffalo ranch,
    I put peanutbutter in my milk, i put mayo-ketchup in my rice, i put mustard on my tomatoes, i put hotsauce/buffalo ranch on my peanut butter sandwich , ate jalapeños with chocolate, and sometimes eat rice smothered with cream cheese

people say im gross for it

• Gherkins and ice cream...