What is your favorite convenience store?

What it your favorite convenience store? Mine is probably Casey's, if for no other reason than their pizza, which is DELICIOUS! Their coffee leaves a bit to be desired though.

If you're out and about and looking for a quick snack or on a long road trip, where do you usually prefer to stop?

According to my profile, it's my 711th question, so I figured "Hmm, 7-11". Yeah, just more point hunting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use dollar stores if it is just bottled drinks and junk food. Though they do have tuna salad or hummus snack kits. Other than that we don't have a lot of convenience stores around. Near me is a Max store and the people seem nice. It sells slushies and the usual. I don't think there is any 7-11 that close to me. Most regular grocery stores are now open 7 days a week so I just shop at Donald's Market or T&T.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't go to convenience stores I just walk to cvs and buy candy or steam wallet card when I'm feeling under the weather

What Girls Said 4

• 7-Eleven and Sheetz are pretty good.

• Wawa

• The dollar store since it's the closest to my house.

• 7-eleven? I don't really patronize convenience stores

What Guys Said 3

• Probably Speedway, a local convenience store chain below my house, or Sheetz

• Japan has some pretty good ones

• I dont really have any