What is your favorite convenience store?

What it your favorite convenience store? Mine is probably Casey's, if for no other reason than their pizza, which is DELICIOUS! Their coffee leaves a bit to be desired though.

If you're out and about and looking for a quick snack or on a long road trip, where do you usually prefer to stop?

According to my profile, it's my 711th question, so I figured "Hmm, 7-11". Yeah, just more point hunting.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I use dollar stores if it is just bottled drinks and junk food. Though they do have tuna salad or hummus snack kits. Other than that we don't have a lot of convenience stores around. Near me is a Max store and the people seem nice. It sells slushies and the usual. I don't think there is any 7-11 that close to me. Most regular grocery stores are now open 7 days a week so I just shop at Donald's Market or T&T.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't go to convenience stores I just walk to cvs and buy candy or steam wallet card when I'm feeling under the weather

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 7-Eleven and Sheetz are pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wawa

0|0
    0|0
  • The dollar store since it's the closest to my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7-eleven? I don't really patronize convenience stores

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Probably Speedway, a local convenience store chain below my house, or Sheetz

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan has some pretty good ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really have any

0|0
    0|0