If you're vegan, but you don't tell everyone you meet that you are, are you really a vegan?

Sort of like "If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound", but just with vegans.

😂😂

3mo Can't believe I have to say this, but it's a JOKE QUESTION. The point was to have some fun with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. A vegan MUST let everyone know that they are the superior being in the vicinity. Otherwise, how will people know that they are all heartless peaces of shit when under the ubermench's shadow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Bruh xD I hate it when vegans shove veganism down my throat. It's like with religious people. "HAVE YOU ACCEPTED CARROT THE VEGAN LORD AND SAVIOR INTO YOUR HEART? IF NOT YOU'LL SPEND AN ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF BLOOD OF THE ANIMALS YOU'VE EATEN!!!"

I'm joking but it does get annoying xD

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, u silly girl! 😀

• HAHAHAHAHAH!!! <3!!!

• As someone who isn't a vegan, i honestly wouldn't care if someone was, unless i was cooking for them then id wish to know so i know not to make meat or fish etc.. Also only other reason id like to know is if it offends them seeing me eat meat and stuff because then i would refrain from it, because the Bible says if it offends another refrain from doing said activity in front of the one who finds it offensive, like eating certain things, talking about certain topics, doing certain activities etc..

• yes you are, or aren't ;) :D

• *WARNING: Vegan Attack Zone!*

*Hard hat, safety glasses and hearing protection required!*

• Trick question because they will tell everyone they meet that they are vegan

• yes, you're still a vegan. the definition of a vegan involves what you put in your mouth, not what comes out of it.

• 😂😂😂😂😂 oh the hate is coming... lol

• O this reminds me of a great joke.

So a atheist a vegan and a cross-fitter walk into a bar, how do you know which one is which?

• Yes they are
    There are good vegans the minority are the assholes

its just the fact that the asshole minority are the ones who actually end up as obnoxious assholes. So we don't hear about the decent ones

• Vegans disgust me.

You say you love animals and nature then why are you eating my foods food

Those seeds you were so proud of having in your cereal this morning was going to grow up to be a beautiful tree or plant

What Girls Said 15

• I tend to Lean More in the Direction of Being... Vegan.
    I can Exist many Days with just Fat Free Foods and even Starches, but when I do Treat... I Eat Chicken or Turkey as My Main Meat.
    Good luck and Great question, @musicbrain5 xx

• I don't think it matters unless the topic of meatless monday's comes up or unless you are going to eat at someone's house or go out for dinner (making sure the menu has options).

I have been a vegetarian, vegan, and flexitarian. I do now eat fish depending on the type of fish and some meats (though mostly it is chicken or meats I know that were well treated or no harm like stem cell ground beef). When I was vegan or vegetarian often the culture I was in they were the norm. Meaning they rarely got meat, or meat got illness so people didn't eat it, or for religious reasons it wasn't eaten. Where I live now nobody seems to care much but do care about humane treatment and meatless mondays. Anyways in past the menus were just vegetarian/vegan anyways or that's what they served in their house. But in some other countries meat in diet was more common and finding vegetarian/vegan options was hard. But I ended up still avoiding it if I could through home cooking because of health concerns over meat handling and animal treatment before they die. When I moved to some of those countries I did make a point of saying I was vegetarian or Vegan. This is because unless they are told their normal diet was meat heavy and they wouldn't of thought to make something I could eat. But other countries are quite flexible and most now have learned to give options to people so I just choose and eat and don't have to comment.

• 😂 hahaha good one. I usually dislike jokes about vegans because sometimes they come across as just as whiny as some actual vegans, but this was harmless enough.

• HAHAHAHA
    Very good question!

• Of course. I am vegan but don't freaking brag about it. I am nice to people, no matter what they eat. It's just another stupid stereo type.

• Yes, you just don't want the stigma of annoying vegan. I'm vegan and never tell people unless it comes up if I'm invited out for dinner or I'll try to just order salad or something that I know is vegan

• Haha thats funny.
    I think vegans love telling people they are vegan. I love to ignore it when they say it and just watch the frustration on their face

• Lol i wonder how many vegans you pissed off by asking this question, even though its for fun.

• Hahahha, I actually laughed at this question!

• Asking the important questions

• You can be but it's unlikely to meet one like that.

• Lol yeah. But being a vegan is a big accomplishment and I don't mind when they tell me, but if they tell me like every three minutes... that's a problem.

• Yes haha.

I think the very vocal people that are with a group tend to either give a positive or negative generalization. There are some that don't broadcast what they eat (or not eat).

• You don't have to tell people what goes and what doesn't go down your throat

• It is true, not all vegans and vegetarians are telling the world they're vegans.