0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Signature hot chocolate
    Strawberry & Cream frappuccino

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been there in awhile. But at a different smaller place called Caffe Artigiano I like their white mocha freeze. I think Starbucks had a hot version of this drink that I used to buy. I find the white chocolate offsets that strength of the coffee and also blends nice because of the creamy and sweet taste of it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Either there chai latté or a white cafe mocha

1|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks is a bit expensive over here, thus I'll look for equal quality at a better price.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taylor swift duh

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink shit, sorry can't give you advice.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Then don't answer!

• Show All
    • 3mo

It's completely relevant to you. I'm am expert on coffee, how would by answer not be relevant.

• 3mo

My question was "What's your favorite Starbucks drink?". You didn't not answer with a favorite Starbucks drink.

• i dont get ready drinks from there.. i just get the verismo pods

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Caramel macchiatos and vanilla frappiccino with a pump of raspberry flavor (taste like cotton candy), or vanilla frap with a pump of hazelnut flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry Iced Tea with an extra pump of mint.

1|0
    0|0
  • Java chip frappuccino with no whip cream

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight double shot of espresso, and this peach and iced tea thing that I can't remember what it's called.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to Starbucks because 1. expensive and 2. coffee isn't really my thing and its like 90% of the menu but I assume that I'd probably like the hot chocolate quite a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • the strawberry one

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is the earl grey latte which is actually called a London Fog. But I prefer a different coffee shop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with the hot chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only one I had tried was the caramel frappe

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold brew ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been