Who's up for cake?

Who's up for cake ?
It's the wife's BDay cake that I made her , from scratch ; none of that store bought mix.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so SWEET happy birthday to your wife. :-)

Thank you , it was one of the little things she was treated to today. She actually got quite a bit of pampering. She has pampered me for a good many years now

And again make me smile 🤗

:-) O:-) :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned to never judge a cake by its appearance. The taste is the thing that counts.

I know not everyone's tastes agree all the time , but I did get a thumbs up from both my Wife and Mom. But it could be that they are both a little prejudice. Lol

Yellow cake and vanilla icing does sound very good. You made me want to bake a cake now.

Lol , she has me doing more baking that I ever imagined I would , I don't mind it thou as it seems to be a hit

What Girls Said 6

• Be right over if there is any left!

As a matter of fact there is and your welcome to come get a big slice. We have coffee or milk to go with it

• i could def. use some calories.
    Happy bday to the wife!!

Thank you , I will pass along your well wishes

• Sorry, I laughed when I saw the picture, but it's probably really freaking good

• No thanks

• What kind is it

• Looks good.

She thinks it's Devine. I hope she isn't just saying it to make me feel good

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer pie but good cake, though my sister LOVES baking and has all these recipes that just are like, "How the fuck did you do that"

This one was taken from a recipe book that my wife has put together over the years

It turned out really moist , she is pretty happy with it , so all in all a win all the way around

• looks yummy

• I am! Those home made are the best, if you are a good baker, ahaha.

• Looks good man.

• Nice cake and so smells good

The wife sit drinking on a cup of coffee playing supervisor lol

• im up for kate uptons cake.. can you hook me up?