Who's up for cake?

Who's up for cake ?
It's the wife's BDay cake that I made her , from scratch ; none of that store bought mix.

2|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so SWEET happy birthday to your wife. :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you , it was one of the little things she was treated to today. She actually got quite a bit of pampering. She has pampered me for a good many years now

• Show All
    • 3mo

And again make me smile 🤗

• 3mo

:-) O:-) :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned to never judge a cake by its appearance. The taste is the thing that counts.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I know not everyone's tastes agree all the time , but I did get a thumbs up from both my Wife and Mom. But it could be that they are both a little prejudice. Lol

• 3mo

Yellow cake and vanilla icing does sound very good. You made me want to bake a cake now.

• 3mo

Lol , she has me doing more baking that I ever imagined I would , I don't mind it thou as it seems to be a hit

What Girls Said 6

• Be right over if there is any left!

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

As a matter of fact there is and your welcome to come get a big slice. We have coffee or milk to go with it

• i could def. use some calories.
    Happy bday to the wife!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you , I will pass along your well wishes

• Sorry, I laughed when I saw the picture, but it's probably really freaking good

0|1
    0|0
  • No thanks

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind is it

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

She thinks it's Devine. I hope she isn't just saying it to make me feel good

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer pie but good cake, though my sister LOVES baking and has all these recipes that just are like, "How the fuck did you do that"

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

This one was taken from a recipe book that my wife has put together over the years

• 3mo

It turned out really moist , she is pretty happy with it , so all in all a win all the way around

• looks yummy

0|1
    0|0
  • I am! Those home made are the best, if you are a good baker, ahaha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice cake and so smells good

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

The wife sit drinking on a cup of coffee playing supervisor lol

• im up for kate uptons cake.. can you hook me up?

0|0
    0|0