Most popular alcohol brands for ages 21-26 ?

I am going to a party tomorrow and I was told to bring alcohol. What is the most popular alcohol out there? There are so many different brands of tequila, vodka and gin. I don't drink alcohol. I need help choosing something that most people would like.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd you don't drink, why were you asked to provide alcohol? That seems weird..

And what people like depends on the individuals. If you bring beer bring an easy drinking lager - something crisp and light. Perhaps Kokanee or something like that.

If you bring Vodka, it really doesn't matter.. it all tastes the same lol

Gin either Bombay or Tangueray are pretty standard.

Rye, Crown Royal, Jack Daniel's or Alberta's Finest.

Rum, Bacardi (white or dark) or Captain Morgan's or Sailor Jerry's (spiced).

What Guys Said 12

• Well I am not of that age but I do apparently have more experience with booze than you, I like kahlua and chocolate milk or ice cream. Or triple sec mixed with any non dark soda. But I would say bring rum, you can't go wrong with rum. Don't get the cheapest stuff but don't spend too much.

• Some cheaper whiskey and coca cola? Depends on how sh*tfaced you want them to be, you could bring rakija...

• jack daneisl
    coors light
    bud light

• Patron, coors, beast, jim bean, jack, fireballs for women.

• I like Ciroc Vodka or Hennessy

• 40s. 40s

• pinnacle, smirnoff and absolut

• WKD is pretty popular.

• Bacardi or Captain Morgan for mixing with Cola is the most popular.
    Maybe Rum from Cuba for mixing with Cola, cheaper but still popular.
    Malibu for mixing with orange juice (more for girls).
    Red vodka for mixing with Red Bull.
    Puschkin for mixing with Cola or Red Bull or Orange juice.
    Pasoa for mixing with orange juice (more for girls)
    Red or white (transparent) vodka for mixing with soda (not really tasty bot some like it.

Then there are small one-shot bottles with flavored alcohol which are called different in locals and often are in 20 piece boxes similar to Jagermeister but not bitter.

• Why are u going somewhere, where there will be drinking, if u don't drink. Seems counter intuitive

• I like captin Morgan's spiced rum, absinthe if you real want to get fucked up,

You know what's up! I typed rum in before I saw your answer.

What Girls Said 8

• if you don't want to drink, you don't need to buy anything - it's just a waste of money to buy alcohol that only other people are going to drink. And if people get annoyed because you didn't bring any then you're not hanging around with the right kind of people.

If you really want to, then get some WKD or Strongbow or something. At least then you have some yourself.

• Bud, Bud Lite, Corona, Smirnoff, Jack Daniel's, Captain Morgan...

• My friends and I in college always get Smirnoff and Angry Orchard. Sometimes Mike's Hard Lemonade, Red's Apple Ale, and Seagram's, and on occasion red wine

• Fireball is popular 😂😂😂😂

• Absolut vodka is the one I normally go with. If you can spend more you can get Ciroc <3

• captain Morgan
    jaeger meister
    absolut vodka

• Fireball

• Over in Ireland the most popular brands for that age group is Sminoff Ice, Blue WKD, Vodka (any brand) or Captain Morgans with either cola or red lemonade. Any else for shots is either sambuca or piranha.