Which Pizza place has the best pizza?

I personally do like Papa Johns best. Pizza hut has good flavored crusts, but is rather greasy. Little Caesars is good for what it is. I do like a local joint who has Chicago style pizza thats really good especially their veggie pizza.

• Pizza Hut
  • Papa Johns
  • Dominos
  • Little Cesears
  • Other/Local Pizza place

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Pizza hut is mediocre and edible. The rest are below average.

Average cheap delivery places around here are better than any of those, and I wouldn't even consider those 'good' (though i'll eat them as comfort food).

If I want really good pizza I tend to make it.

As for why the north is more associated with pizza, I don't think the south had the same wave of Italian immigrants.

What Girls Said 20

• Honestly.

I like Sams Club Stuffed Crust pizza (cheese or 5 meat) more than any of the rest. Less greasy, and that, I enjoy.

Between the ones listed above - Papa Johns :] Yeah

• Pizzaville has the best tasting pizza when it comes to sauce and crush 100%
    Pizza Pizza here in Canada is awesome too because it has the most variety
    Dominos has the best deals and is good too.

• There are a couple of local places that I prefer, but Papa John's was always fine when I got it more often.

• 0|1
  • Umm... Pizza Planet! :D

It's not in the choices so I'm picking Dominos. We don't have here most of those you written there.

• Those places are all jokes compared to mom and pop places in New York City.

There was a place back in Tennessee where i'm from where the owners were from New York and their pizza was the best in town

You ever even been?

I live in Bergen County, it takes me 20 minutes to get into the city by car. I can tell you right now, the pizza in NY isn't that good. You can get brick oven pies that are way better at the place down the street from here.

The reason is because most of the people who were responsible for the NY having great pizza image, moved down here or the people who learned from them opened up in NJ.

This is also a much easier place to run a pizzeria in ways that relate to a better end product.

@Telekinetic-Potato yup the BEST Pizza is in Jersey. No question about it.

• Pizza Hut. The spinach pizza with balsamic swirl. Hallelujah!

• Papa Gino's is my favorite of the chains but I prefer to make my own.

• I have to go Pizza Hut. Dominos makes me sick and local pizza joints are a hit or miss. Pizza Hut doesn't disappoint.

• Sal's pizza is amazing! I don't know if you have them in America (I assume you do though) but they have NY style pizza.

We don't, but NY pizza is copied here a lot. Same with Chicago style

And it's AMAZING!

There are Sal's Pizzas in the US but I'm not sure if its the same one you're referring to.

• New York style pizza

They had a New York Style Pizza place back in Tennessee where Im originally grew up. It was very popular and the owners were originally from NY

• Pizza Hut

• Papa Johns Pizza, I'm loyal ❤️ My first workplace.

• Pizza huttt

• New York pizza

• Papa Johns/Pizza Hut

• Uncle D's Wood Fired Pizza

• Pizzeria Da Michele in Naples, their Pizza is like nothing on earth!

• Little Cesears pizza taste like play dough. Mellow Mushroom is where it's at 🔥

Oh we have mellow mushroom here

Mellow mushroom , awesome
      Another person from Tennessee

Cool, what part

• The Flying Goat
    South Perry Pizza
    Veraci Pizza

What Guys Said 18

• You need to go to Frank Pepe's in New Haven, Connecticut. Best pizza on the planet. No national chain pizza can hold a candle to it. 🍕👍👍👍👍

I can't get to New Haven, but If I ever go there I need to look it up

I think they even have one in Yonkers now if you ever find yourself in the NYC area. Of course, if you're in NYC you can find top flight pizza with your eyes closed, so you wouldn't even need to go that far, haha.

• I had my best pizza ever in the "Pizzeria cantine sociale" in the Santa Lucia neighborhood in Naples (It)

• These days I always go with either local pizza places instead of the big chain restaurants.

That is unless if my buddies all want to go to them big chains while we're hanging out or something then I'd go with them.

• Large chains? Pizza Hut.

Local places? There's a place in my area that's a small local chain called Gambino's. In Chicago, Phil's Pizza D'oro and Giordano's.

my work gave me two pizzas to take home because we had them for a thank you dinner for working a huge sale. No one will hardly eat it if it's left in the fridge the next day. So Ill make a meal of it next night or teo

@Mydnite I'll have to give it a try next time I'm there.

No I don't live in Chicago. And no I've not had phils, maybe one day I'll give it a try. 😊

• Lou Malnati's. Best pizza, aka deep dish, in the world.

• Costco honestly. Especially their combination. I just like the flavor combined with the texture. Round Table is also really good, but I think Costco is my favorite.

• the only one of those we have here is Pizza Hut, and they definitely have not the best Pizzas. I like the ones from a local Pizzeria the most... but usually I order mine from eatme. lu

My work ordered pizza for us all tonight. They wanted us to take leftovers home as they don't normally get eaten by the next days shift

• I stay away from the chains most of the time because of all the options we have in Chicago but Papa Johns is the best of the 4. Domino's would probably be 2nd. I'm not sure what the hell happened to Pizza Hut. They have that really cheap pork that they try to pass off as sausage like they do on a store brand frozen pizza. Really bad.

I'm pretty snobby when it comes to my pizza. I don't like all these weird speciality pizzas everyone has nowadays and I value a Chicagoan and New Yorkers opinion on pizza a lot more than others.

• I don't really have a favorite place to be honest lol.

• I've had pizza from all those places listed
    CiCi's isn't listed but I've had their pizza too , not bad but the absolute best pizza I've had is at Godfathers pizza

• None of the franchises can actually make a real pizza. you have to go to North Jersey or NYC/Boros. The difference can't be described.

Why is the North always associated with Pizza like NY, NJ, Chicago. And with Subs like New Jersey and Philadelphia. But the South is mainly associated with Fried Chicken

Philly Cheesesteak?

• NYC pizza. Grimaldi's is the best pizza joint there.

• Chain pizza is shit

• Papa Johns

• There's a few local places that are excellent. Little Caesars is good, and so is Jet's.

• Chain stores no good. NY Style Pizza. Pizza in NYC is good, but has to be a good crust and sauce for it to be great (and won't kill my stomach)

• There's a local place that's so much better than any of the national pizza places. their own garden makes the sauce and toppings.

• Krusty Krab Pizza