I personally do like Papa Johns best. Pizza hut has good flavored crusts, but is rather greasy. Little Caesars is good for what it is. I do like a local joint who has Chicago style pizza thats really good especially their veggie pizza.
- Pizza Hut22% (8)16% (6)19% (14)Vote
- Papa Johns19% (7)8% (3)14% (10)Vote
- Dominos11% (4)11% (4)11% (8)Vote
- Little Cesears6% (2)5% (2)5% (4)Vote
- Other/Local Pizza place42% (15)60% (23)51% (38)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Pizza hut is mediocre and edible. The rest are below average.
Average cheap delivery places around here are better than any of those, and I wouldn't even consider those 'good' (though i'll eat them as comfort food).
If I want really good pizza I tend to make it.
As for why the north is more associated with pizza, I don't think the south had the same wave of Italian immigrants.1