Kentucky Fried Chickens secret recipe has been leaked out. What do y'all think of the recipe?

Those 11 herbs and spices have been revealed. Here they are : 11 Spices – Mix With 2 Cups White Flour
1) 2/3 tsp Salt
2) 1/2 tsp Thyme
3) 1/2 tsp Basil
4) 1/3 tsp Oregano
5) 1 tsp Celery Salt
6) 1 tsp Black Pepper
7) 1 tsp Dried Mustard
8) 4 tsp Paprika
9) 2 tsp Garlic Salt
10) 1 tsp Ground Ginger
11) 3 tsp White Pepper

what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting I will try it out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I guess that just means for those that are interested they can just make themselves some "Home-Made" KFC then, right? lol

I'm sure we all would save more money making our own batch of KFC than actually going to a KFC restaurant, although it would still take some time to prepare. I'd probably give this to recipe to a few friends of mines that are cooks.

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 9

• Haven't had this in about 3 or 4 years (maybe longer) but the best Fried Chicken I can remember (NOT home made) is Timeout Chicken in Omaha, NE.

www.timeoutfoods.com/.../timeout_sign.jpg

:] Fried Chicken.

• Seems pretty typical for that. I don't see myself making fried chicken anytime soon to test it out, though, haha.

• Has anyone tried it out? Sounds cool, but I wouldn't know what to think of it until I tried it out I suppose

• Whoa you forgot message that's very important

• Sounds delicious!

• I don't like KFC to begin with so this makes no difference to me

really? Back in the day it used to be good.

The only Florida locations are near Jacksonville

Oh, I've never come across one

• Not surprising ingredients. I've used combinations similar to this when I use to cook chicken. I bake my chicken different now.

• You forgot about the most important...

.. Cruelty :'(

• I'm not a big fan of KFC.

What Guys Said 15

• Doesn't matter, its all in the grease that makes it taste good, LOL!

• I can't wait to try it on chicken I make myself and trust😂

• About as standard as standard can be.

And that chicken is crap, anyway.

• It's pretty basic to be honest. I'm not a fan of KFC chicken though. Personally, I think Roy Rogers blows it out of the water.

The real question is... when will the Krabby Patty recipe be leaked? :p

• Personally I have always preferred Popeye's spicy fried chicken instead. But KFC certainly does have better side dishes like mashed potatoes.

Bojangles is better than KFC in my opinion, but some KFCs are better than others

• Why couldn't it have been pop-eyes?

I don't think they have a secret recipe really

Of course it is. You think any resturant would want anyone to know their recipe? Just because it's not Coke with their super vault and 2 people in the world who know it and never fly at the same time doesn't mean that's a bar that's been set for something to be deemed secret haha

• You forget the message lol, thats the real secret ingredient. Thats why there is something 'different' about kfc compared to simply using these ingredients. Try it, it will taste very nice and close but not quite the same. Chinese restaurants use huge quantities of it too.

• Well it ain't no secret anymore Colonel sanders is not happy with you 0)0

• Meh. Tried it once. Didn't like it :/

• Well its no longer a secret recipe huh

• Sounds good for some reason I doubt it will taste and be prepared the same as the kfc diners

• I'd rather that it had stayed a secret - I hope it doesn't negatively affect business too much

Well, at least we know it's not anything really scary or surprising

• The colonel stole the recipe from his slaves

• Rofl, no way fast food chains use that many real ingredients.
    Those recipes are "secret" because half of what they contain are artificial flavorings, Es a little of cancer and preservatives.
    Everything that would add up to the smallest cost possible.

• Didn't they deny that this was legit?