Does alcohol help every situation?

• YesDoes alcohol help every situation?
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends.
    It has caused a little problems for me and It helped me like when me and my friends were sad about something and relieved it with alcohol.
    Like we are retired alcoholics xD

Aye so helpful <3 alcohol

I didn't love it that much just my grandpa made wine and vodka ( Georgians make great alcohol yum yum) and he gave me one little glass to taste it but then he forgot that he had already given for me glass of it and then he offered me more and I drank it xD Then did crazy things and liked it.
      Me and my cousins had rains of alcohol xD

*alcohol drinks

What Girls Said 6

• If you're an alcoholic, it may seem that way...

• Nope, it can make some situations worse.

• Nope, it can make some situations go horribly wrong.

• Well it definitely helped me taking my drivers test. Couldn't have done it without it

• No, if you're trying to not get drunk it won't help with that...

• It never helps every situation. It usually causes problems. Even if you are not in any situation, it can kill brain cells.

What Guys Said 12

• Maybe if you knew it was going to be part of something like your very last meal ever or something, like "The Last Supper" and that the whole damn world was about to collapse or something and your unlucky to be right in the middle of some great catastrophe where there is no little to virtually no hope of survival or recovery. Kind of like being aboard a sinking ship, like when the Titanic is sinking and that unfortunately you aren't and won't make it onto any of the lifeboats and be rescued.

"Imbibe copious quantities of alcohol... Just wait for the inevitable blast wave." if you get what I mean.

• For real? Helps for none unless medically prescribed

• The wording in the question title is spot on - alcohol does not solve things, but it does help.

• if you're dying because you drank too much alcohol but you wanna stay alive... I doubt more alcohol will help you.

but there definitely are also situations where it can help

• I'm not sure it helps ANY situation. All it does is numb any mental or physical pain that you have. That doesn't make the issue/problem go away.

• Alcohol in fact inhibits things like trying to get sober

• It makes you feel this way but it is faker

• Nope

• After all it doesn't solve any problem.

• alcohol is horrible.. i dont drink or smoke

• No it's just takes away shyness