Are you fine with eating food like HOTDOGS or BURGERS from fast foods after finding out what they are ACTUALLY made of 🌭🍔?

• Yes, If it tastes good I don't care what it's made of (or other reasons)
  • Ewwwww! Disgusting 😷 Nope! (or other reasons)

What Girls Said 1

• Yea, I try not to figure out what they're actually made of lol. I don't really eat fast food that often, but I'm not really going to turn it down. I've had it before and I haven't died, so guess that's fine.

😆😁, that's what all my friends say. I don't like any of that stuff but if you just eat it once in a while there's no real problem I don't think.

haha yup, i agree!

What Guys Said 1

• It taste so good though 😊 but I at least try to eat it in moderation

lol, I get that it can tastes good but it's fake. All that tastes is from carefully balanced chemicals so it's just perfect. As long as you aren't addicted to that stuff I guess it's fine

Yeah that's so true, anything to make a buck but they put so many chemicals and fat in our foods that's why so many people are overweight

IK right. At least someone sees what's going on and not just me!