What is your favorite pizza place?🍕🍕🍕😍😛🍕?

Most Helpful Guy

• Living in Australia means that my only choices are like Dominoes and Pizza Hut lol, I prefer Pizza Hut out of the 2 though, but I'm sure there are heaps of other places that are much better elsewhere

There are like Casey's General Store that's my favorite

Thanks for MHO!

Welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a pizza place in my local mall that I absolutely love. It is owned by an Italian guy and you can get a huge slice of pizza (and they carry a great variety!), 3 garlic knots, and a cup of water for a little over $4! It isn't your typical greasy food court pizza and it is pretty fresh since they are popular and sell a lot of pizza, and it is delicious!

What Guys Said 21

• Best Pizza EVER!!
    http://marvingardensrestaurant.com/
    Just a little 'dive' in Belmont, CA

• Ello soulbabe mate :)

And my fave pizza place is... dominoes!!!

But all we have is the big 3 here. Dominoes, Pizza Hut, and papa johns.

Honorable mention: chucky cheese pizza lol🤓🍕

• @coastytoasty

Ever been here lad? :p Love going here

http://i.imgur.com/2h0M9Io.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Yk4OHgl.jpg

Haha, yeah i've been, there not surprised you have either, all the city media and art lot are clustered around Bankside/London Bridge. Pizza express is nice too, actually close to the Italian style instead of the American carb-fest.

• ─îili pizza but it's only found here where I live.

• same in UK Dominoes and Pizza Hut lol but there are also Persian pizza places nearby where I live so I order a different pizza every time

• Patsy's Pizza in NYC. I might be biased, but NYC has the best pizza in the world.

• Too many to choose from around here. Sam's, terra cotta, armando's, arcata, capri, koolini, riviera, antoninon's, buddies. I could name dozens more.

I have been to a few dozen pizza places but I know where my favorite one is mine is Casey's

You know what's up!! Lol. Some of those local places I named actually cook their pizza on a hot stone in a wood burning oven. To die for! :D

Well I'm not sure what KC's Cooks there is an all I know is it's fucking good LOL I watch my cousins fight over who gets the last slice of it

• pizzahut, i go there almost every weekend.

• a local place nobody knows

• Pizza Mia, its a local place

• Round Table Pizza.

• Dominos has stepped up their game in the last two years so I go with either dominos or papa johns

• Little ceasers 😍

• Papa Murphy's and Costco pizza.

• Love dominos but papa John's is second.
    However you can't beat the local places

• Papa johns

• Local places. A chain I like is Jet's.

• I don't know, how about dominoes

• Marco's pizza. Goodness.

• Papa Murphy's

What Girls Said 11

• I'm liking the four cheese Costco Pizza's. It's been my go to for comfort food venue since Costco was established here in Australia. apart from that Pizza hut. I really enjoy eating there stuffed crust and deep pan pizza's. I use to like Domino's but not anymore. I got food poisoning from there twice so never again. It has completely put me off from having Domino's for the rest of my life

• pizza hut or dominos, but I have had real pizza in Italy and that was awesome!!!

• My Mama's kitchen

• For bigger chains, Papa John's is fine. There are a couple local places that I prefer.

• Pizza Hut 🍕🍕🍕

• Papa John, Papa Murphy, and Little Caesars. 😋

• I don't like pizza sue me

• Dominos

• Dominoes

• Honestly, I would say Papa John's, but I haven't been happy with the franchise lately. But I have tried Dominos last year, and oh my goodness it was so good!!! Way better then Papa John's. But the only reason as to why I continue to eat Papa John's, is because they are the only place that delivers to the house... I live far out, and other pizza places aren't willing to travel so far.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more