What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten?

The other night my stepmom made homemade Carolina Style Pulled Pork BBQ.
She usually adds some hot pepper to it, but on this occasion she added too much. To say the least it was extremely hot. I love pulled pork bbq Carolina Style, but not with a lot of hot pepper. What has been the spiciest thing you've eaten?

Most Helpful Girl

• The spiciest thing I've ever eaten was fried chicken. It sounds weird but just let me explain. One day we had nothing to eat for dinner so my mom and my dad went to go buy some groceries. They returned 3 hours later with a ton of weird exotic spices, regular groceries, and a deep fryer. Usually my mom cooks dinner but my dad wanted to use the new deep fryer and spices so he cooked. I don't know what he put in it, but it was so spicy and it literally burned our eyes. Somehow the steam from the chicken wa irritating out eyes and the spices got on our hands and we rubbed our eyes. It was hellish.

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought something called "Hottest Fucking Nuts" (the actual brand name) when I was in New Hampshire a few years back. ... they were pretty brutal. ;)

I guess the hottest thing would actually be pure ghost pepper extract, but I just put a dab on the end of my finger and licked it. That was MORE than enough, thank you.

What Girls Said 13

• I was visiting Buffalo NY and some friends took me to several wing places. We were at the Anchor Bar (the place that invented them) one night and the food was good but the next night they took me to a place they said was even better. At Duff's they sauce ranges from Mild to 'Death Sauce'. They dared me to try that one but went one level lower - 'Suicidal sauce'. It was like what I'd imagine putting a lit blowtorch in your mouth must be like. I can normally appreciate the flavor of a hot sauce as well as the heat - with this stuff there was no flavor. You couldn't taste the pepper or the chicken. Your mouth was just on fire and it burned on the way down.

My friends were a combination of impressed and rolling on the floor.

• A fingerful of wasabi.

Next that came closes was a level 12 dish at Cool Basil. Unless you specifically request or ask for it, they tell you it only goes up to "level 10" spicy. That's a lie!!

Their Tom Yum Soup. OMG, Soooo freaking good! Eyes watered and everything. I regret nothing. :] Actually.. Might pick some up for the ride home tonight.

• It was supposed to be spicy but it wasn't, one time my sister and I were at her friends house for a birthday party (if I'm not mistaken) and a few of us went in the backyard and ate jalapeƱos off the bush. It wasn't even spicy, and I beat my sister and another girl who was raised on authentic Mexican food. 😈😈😈

• A whole habanero pepper by itself with the seeds still in it. I was dumb enough to do it on an empty stomach and wasn't around any water so I ended up pukingand having a bad case of the shits afterwards, but man did it clear out my system. I felt so cleansed afterwards. XD

• Half a bottle of tabasco pure? lmao I was drunk, don't ask..

I also like to just have chilis peppers sometimes, it's even said to be healthy so :P

• 0|1
  • This stuff from El Nopal

• For me it was just Cayenne Pepper... :/

• I went to an indian resturant in Vancouver then ordered a thing called shrimp biryani. I think they accidentally added tons of red chili powder or something. I like spicy food but it was really hot.

• I eat hot foods everyday so I dont know

• I don't remember as

Continued - as I have spicy food very often. Not daily, but often. I'm Indian lol

• I've had ghost chili products before.

• Bajan hot sauce in Barbados, almost killed me

What Guys Said 2

• Chicken Phaal. It's about as hot as Indian food gets, above even vindaloo.

It was physically painful to eat. After a few mouthfuls, every subsequent morsel hurt the moment it entered my mouth. My cheeks hurt, my tongue hurt, the roof of my mouth hurt. It was just a piece of pain.

So I saw it as a challenge, and finished it.

Now, what has to be noted is I did NOT have bathroom troubles the next day. That honour goes to the Domino's Pizza Meltdown:

i1125.photobucket.com/.../...l111-366-466order.gif

I had level 3, of course. It was really tasty! I ate most of one and really enjoyed it. That night, and the following morning, I started to feel like I'd swallowed a puffer fish. My guts HURT. I had an absolutely agonizing, burning trip to the bathroom that following morning. So strange, because I'd loved the pizza and would have ordered it again if not for that experience!

• a spicy barbeque pork sandwich, I think it had spicy sausage on it or something. I don't normally like spice