What is your favorite type of cuisine?

And is there a reason why? Is the flavor special to you? Do you have a favorite dish?

• American
  • Chinese
  • Mexican/Hispanic
    Vote C
  • Thai
    Vote D
  • Italian
    Vote E
  • Other (tell below)
    Vote F

Most Helpful Girl

• Thai... fav dish is Pad See U... I definitely did not spell that right lol. It's just like beef and noodles and it's the kind of dish I could eat whenever, no matter what I'm feeling, or what cravings are driving me up a wall

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Thai food.

I also love Indian food, but as most Indians would tell you, the Indian food you get in the UK (and Ireland) bears little relation to the actual Indian food you get in India.

Thai restaurants seem to produce Thai-like food in a much more consistent-with-thailand way. Do you know what I mean?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 11

• I voted Chinese but I LOVE Asian cuisine in general, it's just so amazing to me since I don't eat much of it but when I do it's pretty damn good, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, all and more, I love it all haha

• I'm very fond of Thai, and also Vietnamese. Indonesian is also great!

• Chinese, Indian and Italian are my favorite, but I also like Polish, Japanese, Mexican, Korean, Russian, Greek, Bulgarian, Thai, Czech, Philippine and Indonesian cuisine.

• Spain's cuisine is the best. Y'all are missing on some good shit xD
    Mediterranean cuisine is the best in general.

• German, Hungarian, Italian and Indian.

• If it's grilled and got honey on it , most likely I'll like it.

• Mediterranean, since i grew up eating it. But now i've been starting to be very interested on pakistan/Indian foodsand also Mexican food.

I want to know them.

• Turkish and Italian. I suggest you not to die before you eat "Adana kebap, lahmacun, pide," You can find their pictures from google.

• I'll eat anything and my passion is the exptic
    I have big soft spot for sushi

• Turkish cuisine

• really into shopska at the mo