What are your favorite appetizers to eat in a restaurant?

Mine are: Fried pickles, Onion rings, blooming onions, hushpuppies, bacon cheese fries, jalapeno poppers, chips and salsa and queso, taquitos, pizza rolls.

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Ooh :3 appetizers, well, to be honest, I rarely order them (they can be expensive!)
    But I always like the chips and salsa from Mexican restaurants (free!), jalapeno poppers, the free salad (spinach and goat cheese), fried pickles are nice as a snack... hmmmm, I like mushrooms too :)

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

they can be for sure. You ever go to Fatz or Longhorn? They are so expensive

• Show All
    • 3mo

You mean Carrabas? one time

• 3mo

yes XD !!! I totally just put a c in front of the word palabras XD which means word

• Harissa with olive oil and traditional bread lol I like those open air restaurants next to the beach over here
    I also like Hummus
    And Garlic bread

0|2
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Chips and salsa and mozzarella sticks. The funny thing is that I didn't like mozzarella sticks for years until my best friend convinced me to try them again. Now I love them as long as they're not the cheap, rubbery ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chips and salsa or dip. 👍👌

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time it's wedges with sour cream and guacamole or bruschetta's 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Onion rings, pizza rolls, mojo potatoes, and barbecue fries

0|1
    0|0
  • Mozzerella sticks! They're delicious

0|1
    0|0
  • Mozzarella sticks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hummus. I don't really like those fried things you mentioned.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken wings and mozzarella sticks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip. I also like cheese sticks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't do appetizers often

0|0
    0|0
  • oh! Uhm does Dinner count?

I usually go for fries or a greek salad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• VERY controversial question. Fried pickles are always hit and miss, i've noticed.

I think places like TGIFridays and Chill's have ruined appetizers. Not properly deep fried, too complicated... etc. I think the perfect appetizer is easily french fries, especialy for a group of people. Toss Chips and salsa in there to.

0|1
    0|0
  • artichokes, artichoke dip, onion rings, chips and salsa or guacamole, shrimp and cocktail sauce, maybe a few others I can't think of right now too

0|1
    0|0
  • Fried pickles, jalapeƱo poppers, Caesar salad, mozzarella sticks, samosas, pakoras, poppadoms with lime pickle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chips and Salsa, Hummus, and Mozzarella sticks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mozzarella sticks

0|1
    0|0
  • Egg rolls and japanese gyoza

0|1
    0|0
  • Mozzarella sticks, fried mushrooms, fried calamari, roasted brussel sprouts, free bread

0|2
    0|0
  • Texas Cheese Fries Chilis

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont do appetizers

0|0
    0|0