Am I nearly an alcoholic?

If I can I'll drink everyday and when Iv got problems going on or anything really I think about drinking (don't always get around to it)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, you might be or are at risk to becoming one. Take a break from drinking. If you have trouble with it, you might need to talk to a counselor.

What Guys Said 5

• Ehh.. Don't be so quick to throw a label on it.

But you should probably cut back, especially if you think it's affecting other aspects of your life.

• If you're even thinking of alcohol as some solution to problems, well THAT's a problem. Get help now before alcohol takes over your life.
    Your family, friends and your future self with thank you over and over.

• Remove all alcohol from your home and stay 4 weeks without drinking. If you can, you aren't. If you can't, get help.

• Yes definitely

• You are on the verge of becoming alcoholic

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure you are an alcoholic. I see an alcoholic as someone who needs it and will priotitise it over everything else in their lives. However, it does sound like you use alcoholl to help you forget your problems which is not healthy.