Ever notice how food tastes better after a day of physical labor?

I got back from work and hour and a half ago (I work on a farm) and My brother and I went out and grabbed something to eat and brought it home, Now this restaurant is normally phenomenal so when I say it was the best of theirs I'd ever eaten it says something.
But food always seems to taste better after a workout or physical labor

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah definitely. Back when I was in marching band I was ate before AND after a game.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are so right - It is always amazing, it could be anything, a simple sandwich and it is the best thing you ever had.

What Girls Said 5

• Food just takes fantastic in general to me. >_>

• I haven't noticed that.

• Yes of course! But then I have to tie my hair up, cover it with a plastic bag, and wear a hoodie in hopes one of my curls don't fall into it 😭😂

• Yeah, and sitting feels so good after standing too long.

• Oh lord yes it does! Nothing like a hard days work and being rewarded with delicious food. Its like I haven't eaten in weeks lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree.

• At boot camp I would have eaten anything eatable and sometimes less eatable and it would taste.

Thats kinda what my parents told me about their experiences in the military

I only throw away of the potatoes because they had more salt than potatoes but I needed to eat so I would survive and I would recommend not to choice army if possible and I only needed it to go to university