Have any of you ever been to a White Castle restaurant before?

Has anyone here ever ate any of those slider burgers from a White Castle Restaurant before?

If you did, then how was it? Did you like it? Or was it meh? Or did you hated it?

What about the fries? Were they any special or more or less the same like any other big chain fast food restaurant?

I had to bring it up because I had recalled memories of watching that movie "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" with friends.

1713

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they always look cockroachie and the food looks cheap like it's made of poor quality like I could make something better at home while I'm drunk. Plus I had a friend who's sister used to work there and she would work hard, go home and sleep in her sweaty uniform, then wake up and go back to work in her same stank uniform without showering. Her manager didn't do shit. I'll never step foot inside of a White Castle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never been but not sure I would? They don't "look" appetizing or filling to me. Like in the movie, you'd need 30 (or however many it was) to fill you up. lol

What Girls Said 16

• No! I'm not as lucky as Harold and Kumar.

• Oh yeah. We would take them into the movies with us as teenagers. They are alright, nothing impressive.

• food is bae

• Wth is that name lol sounds like something Donald Trump invented for himself and his fellow supremacist friends?

• It was eh, I ate it at the somali independence day festival and was disappointed by it. Freaking Harold and Kumar.

• Love sliders!

• I went when I was little I think it was good

• Yessss. My family practically worships White Castle.

• Yeah long ago

• Yes, freshmen year i went after the club with a group of people high lol. Good burgers too

• I am like 99% sure that those aren't a thing here.

• Nope, I do not eat fast food that much

• I live in Ohio, it's okay. Love Bob Evans more.

• There aren't any around here to my knowledge and I am a vegetarian anyway.

• Nope, there aren't any near me.

• Never been to one. They do not have White Castles on the West Coast.

What Guys Said 12

• I went to college in Nashville and used to eat there at 2 or 3 in the morning. LOVE THEM! So much better than Krystal's and that's almost blasphemy down here.

• I have heard of their existence, but have never seen one with my own 2 eyes.

• Yeah. The only reasons to go there are

A) you're high
    B) you're drunk
    C) there's no other place open

• Yep, once. It's not great but ok.

• Yes, many times when I was younger and fast food was a part of my staple.

• I went there a lot of times, yeah the food is good but the burgers smell like ass cheeks

• Yes I stop there this morning

• How was the sliders? Did you order any sliders lik Harold and Kumar did?

• I just got 4 of them, for a snack at work

• Awesome. I really feel like trying what Harold and Kumar did one day and order the same amount of sliders with a friend with the sodas and fries and everything lol. I saw somebody on YouTube tried to imitate them for their "Bucket List".

• Yep. Had them yesterday.

• How was it? Was it as good and worth the trouble to get them like Harold and Kumar did?

• Did not hate it

• I have not

• No. They do not exist where I live (Gold Coast, Australia).

• Nope.