What should I have for dinner?

Porridge/oatmeal - I rarely eat this, but enjoy it. It is very hit outside today, so I'm not entirely sure.

or

Smoked salmon, salad and something from the carbohydrate "group" ((bread, pasta, rice, potatoes etc.)) ?
I usually have this two times a week.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dinner? The choices at the bottom is ideal. I only eat oatmeal for breakfast so I would think that it makes more sense to have meat, vegetables, and carbs for dinne and/or lunch.

by the way, do you cook and prepare them at home or do you order from a local restaurant such as take-out delivery?

Yes haha. I do know oatmeal is meow of a breakfast type, but I never eat breakfast or lunch, so dinner tend to be a bit of a mix and match!

I cook and prepare it at home. I prefer to cook my own food, rather than ordering take-a-away (Plus I know what is in the food)

Nah, I just rarely get or feel hungry. I tend to be on the-go most of the time, so I mostly breakfast and lunch is some sort of hot beverage.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Salmon sounds delicious right now. 😊

What Guys Said 16

• Have something from the carbohydrate group, pizza.

Its the ultimate meal. Pizza has wheat, salad (tomato sauce), and a source of protein (pepperoni). Its the cure for world hunger.

media.giphy.com/media/pDSCtPpy3mkzS/giphy.gif

• Porridge. I eat it as part of my diet. My job consists of sitting down a lot. Eating carbs will just add weight and overall become wasted energy, especially if I eat it at like lunch time. I still have another 5 hours of doing nothing. Porridge is not only filling, but you can mix it up with some fruit like banana's or honey.

• I'll once again be having the umbilical cord of a Yeti.

• Girl, you should go with what you are feeling. What would you enjoy? Letting go of the mental control and enjoying food is important :)

• I like the sound of the salmon salad.

• Smoked salmon with salad and brown or wild rice :)

• Holding in the urge to say "my cock"

• I'd eat smoked salmon if it were me. I hardly eat fish. Granted, I hardly eat oatmeal much, either.

• Porridge/oatmeal or salad, or why not both

• Am I invited 😶?
    Second one sounds good

• A thermonuclear strength Chicken Paal , that'll rev up your metabolism !!

• Salmon!

• Peach porridge in a bowl 9 days old

• Chicken and pasta

• Grilled chicken

• Such a hard question. I struggle with this all of the time. Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Salmon, Salad and Rice.

• Salmon with a bread or something sounds better for dinner.

• Salmon its healthier

• Porridge

• I'd go with the smoked salmon.