What should I do with Oreo cookies, I am not counting the filling?

a few days ago my sister and her boyfriend bought Oreo cookies with Swedish fish filling and they taste beyond disgusting. I am not going to use the filling but I think I can do something with the cookie part.

Most Helpful Guy

• WTF? SERIOUSLY? What kind of filling are they going to try next? Cheese Filled Oreo Cookies? I guess they like to experiment with shit like this and see if enough people would even bothered to buy it to try it, thus why it said "LIMITED EDITION!" on the packaging.

How about Sour Patch Filled Oreo Cookies? That's going to be another really disgusting combination, probably even more than this Swedish Fish one.

I guess it shows nabisco is running out of ideas. There are plenty of better options like Nutella filling or cookie dough filling.

Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ew! Who the fuck came up with that? Lol

If you can remove the filling completely, then you can crush them up and mix them with some melted butter and make a cheese cake or ice cream cake crust out of them.

Or you can crush them up and put them in ice cream.

Or just eat them like cookies!

What Guys Said 10

• What made you buy that - It sounds disgusting - Maybe scrape of crème and make a biscuit base on a cake

I didn't buy it my sister and her boyfriend did. They just left it at my house.

• Grind them up, then use them as a crust for a cheesecake or chocolate cream pie.
    My sister does it all teh time

• that does sound beyond disgusting. Use the cookies art for baking or just eat the cookies without the filling

• Smash them and put them in a baggy. Eat them whenever you have ice cream.

• Feed them to the fish

• Make earrings?

• Crush 'em up and make a pie crust

• give to syrians or poles

• Give it away

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Mini Oreo cheesecakes!
    You don't really need the filling cuz the cheesecakes make up for it. Used to make those when I was in high school. Really good and easy!

• Thats nasty! Do what I do, crumble up the cookies and use them in cake mix, mix them up with frosting or use it as a crust for a pie or oreo cheesecake 👍🏻😋

• easy ! grind it up and use it to make pie crust for cheesecake !

• Why, why, WHY?