• No it's more brand than coffee
    61% (14)50% (8)56% (22)Vote
  • Equal mix coffee and brand
    13% (3)19% (3)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate starbucks I can't even call the shit they sell coffee it's more of a brand and that's why everyone pays like so much for it.

3|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on your definition of "coffee". If you define coffee as liquefied chalk, then yes Starbucks is an actual coffee.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I used to think their roasts were really bad because I love Americano, which in my opinion (apart from espresso of course) is the only way to truly taste the quality of coffee, and I always found their Americano extremely bitter until I tried the new roasts they now offer and I love them. So it really depends on which roast you pick.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never had it. They were in my capital for a bit but their prices were so high - more than we could afford, so they split soon enough. No one bought their things. o. O
    Awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a brand, but they do have legitimate coffee and other drink choices.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's name of a store/brand.

They list their coffee names on the menu

0|0
    0|1
  • Hi, currently living in the city where Starbucks was founded... Everyone here hates them, there are much better coffee places with better prices.

0|1
    0|0
  • Starbuck are not coffee. Honestly I try it and it's not good. Real coffee are expresso from Italy.
    For me starbuck is more a milkshakes than a coffee;

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It was good when I was in Seattle many years ago. However I feel like the more Comercial they got the more their beans started to get like used coffee beans instead of fresh ones lol.
    I cold brew my own iced coffee and make protien Frappuccinos that honestly taste better so I'm good haba.

0|1
    0|0
  • No sure what you're asking here. Yeah, you can buy a black Starbucks coffee. It's sometimes good. Alot' of locations burn it though, taste like shit.

More women than men seem to purchase their non-caffeine products. You realize half those frappacinos are basically overpriced milkshakes. Better than most gas station coffee.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Can i add most regions have small mom&pop coffee roasting operations that offer a better coffee for less. It irks me that people prefer SB to a superior coffee shop because of a drive through.

• 2mo

Agreed. Local is a better brew

• Starbucks cold brew 😍. It's coffee but not a patch on Blue Mountain Jamacian though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's coffee but hey surprise they put crushed beetles into your coffee, guys! Coffee EVERYWHERE! Meaning vegans cannot drink coffee!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have thought more a brand

0|1
    0|0
  • i will never drink coffee and i dont know.

0|0
    0|1
  • i dont drink coffee, so, i wouldn't know

0|0
    0|0