How do you eat for the week?

• I or someone else cooks almost all my meals for the week
    52% (11)45% (9)49% (20)Vote
  • I or someone else cooks about half the week, and I eat out, buy frozen meals, or eat prepared food for the other half
    24% (5)30% (6)27% (11)Vote
  • I, nor anyone else, cooks anything for the week. I eat out, buy frozen meals, or eat prepared food for most of the week
    24% (5)25% (5)24% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

• At work, meals are cooked in the kitchen and staff eats free. At home, I cook for my daughter and I.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I do all my own cooking for all meals. On occasion I might eat out for a lunch or dinner but not very often, seldom more than once a week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cook 2 days per week and my roommates cook 2 days each. Sundays vary.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you eat for the week?

Not all at one sitting.

But to select one of your canned answers it would be A.

:p

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not microwavable I don't eat it. Usually Hot pockets, tater tots, pizza rolls, tv dinners, etc. Not dead yet and been eating micro only since college (23+ years) so apparently it isn't as bad as doctors and health nuts say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cook all my meals

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bitchez who cook for me, I can't waste time on that shi'

0|2
    0|0
  • I do my own cooking and cook for cousin. I don't mind cooking i make
    Pasta, Chicken, Barb Q Pork , Meatloaf etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat only home cooked foods 90% of the time. There is only less than 10% chance that I will eat outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly eat at home. I'll cook 2 or 3 big meals, that will usually last me the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only eat from home, no ifs ands or buts

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat in dining hall for most meals.

0|0
    0|0
  • My meals are cooked by the university restaurant. If I don't like the food one day then I cook if I can be bothered or just eat a croisant or something

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I eat at home. I can cook, but I don't. Sometimes I'll heat up soup and make grilled cheese sandwiches, but that's as far as it goes. In the mornings I used to poach one egg every day and serve it on a plate with fruits and vegetables, but I haven't been doing that lately. I probably should.

Once a week or twice every few weeks my mother will cook dinner. On all the other days, it's up to me to make my own food. I usually eat a healthy breakfast, then snack on packaged foods for the rest of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat at home eating out is so unhealthy and so costly

0|2
    0|0