Have you ever been to a T. G. I. FRiDAY'S restaurant before?

Have you ever been to a T.G.I. FRiDAY'S restaurant before?

If you've been to one before, then can you tell me about your experience with them? Are they any good? Or were they average, like meh to you? Or did you have a really bad or couple of bad experiences with them before?

And if you through they were good or really good then any recommendations for any specific plates, dishes or meals on the menu?

One other thing, in case any of you were wondering, you can redeem a TGI Friday's $10 Gift Card here at GAG when you have reached 3500 Xper points. When you redeem it, it will be emailed to you for a "delicious meal", according to here at GAG:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#46

BUT it's Only "Available for those that are in the US".

Most Helpful Guy

• yep i've been. not a huge fan of the chain restaurants but TGI Fridays is one of my faves of those chain places. good burgers, ribs, fries, apps and drinks

What Girls Said 6

• I've been a handful of times. I've never had any poor service and the food was fine. I haven't been often enough or even in a while to recommend some dishes for you, though.

• Its been a really really really really long time but yes I have been thare once or twice it was pretty good

• No, I don't even know what it is.

• Yes I Have Been There And The Food Is Delicious😀😊😎🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍

• I have never been to one

• They're pretty average, but I had a $20 gift card from GAG for TGI Friday's and when I went there they said they could only see $6 in my Gift Card.. So either it's a rip off or somehow a mistake was made.

Really? So you redeem 2 gift cards then? Because it's 3500 XPer points for a $10 gift card, so I would think you spent 7000 XPer points to redeem 2 $10 gift cards.

If you go to the link I had provided http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#46 it said 3500 XPer points. Although, I do not know if they were ever changed and cost more than or cost less than it currently costs to redeem.

I don't know, I can't remember. But it was something like that, yes.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't been for years but I think I thought it was okay

• It's awesome , there arw plenty of them in Egypt , they have amazing brownies

• Sorry, I'm not in the USA.

Yea, you told me that earlier. Wish they have more "rewards" that we can redeem here, such as for Steam, Google Play or iTunes, that are Not limited to specific regions or locations on this planet.

That would make a very good suggestion for GAG! I'd gladly would pay for quite some movies online.

I was thinking about Apps and cheaper Indi Developed games around 10 to 20 bucks or something otherwise use it as 10 to 20 bucks off discounts for steam or even PSN or XBox Live, so there's some reward available for everybody and everybody can be happy lol