Have you ever had an eating disorder/ or currently do?

I have had and have fallen back into my disorders.

I am what I Like to call Miana. which means Mia+Ana= Miana.
I was just curious how many other people are like me.
At one point or another in my life I have fallen under all of these. I wasn't born anorexic but now a days i suffer. and it is my own fault and yes i know the dangers I put myself in, but then so does everyone who is as insane as I.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes to both of those. I don't have body image issues though. I have Emetophobia so eating terrifies me at times and I won't eat as a result.

I actually didn't know that there was a name for that, I get panic attacks especially when someone tries to surprise me with anything food so I wonder if I can add that to my list of problems...

Emetophobia isn't the fear of eating, Emetophobia is the fear of vomiting and the fear that eating could cause vomiting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am currently dealing with this. I will be better for a little bit and then I go back to skipping meals. A big thing is support and reminding yourself you need to eat. But who am I to say. I'm still dealing as well.

I don't want to stop.
      I like it, I know I am mental for saying that but it's true. I am obsessed with the number on the scale.

No I understand. Like you don't want to stop because it makes you happy when you see the number on the scale drop. Like it gives you some kind of pleasure to know your not eating.

yes exactly that. I am currently in a group where I talk with other girls, we even encourage each other. It's nice to talk with people that actually know what it is like instead of people that "Understand"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• nope

• never

• When I was 12 I didn't eat that much but my butt was flat and I was like.. Nah. I eat lmao.