Help!!! How to stop feeling nauseas or vomiting frim drinking?

Okay
so 2 hours ago i drank small quantity of whiskey like straight up and now i just feel nauseas and vomiting
i vomited already by putting my finger inside my throat. And again i still feel like vomiitng and when i burp there's whiskey smell and its making me vomit

how can i stop? I tried squeezing lemon water but didn't work. What should i eat to stop vomiting

Most Helpful Guy

• time and practice, the more you drink and the better you time your drinks the less you will feel like that, two shots of whisky were enough to get me dizzy now half a i can drink well over half a bottle and few beers without losing control or vomiting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know where you live but where I'm from we have a product called Natural Source Gravol which is a natural anti-nauseant that doesn't make you tired. Whenever I know I'm going to be drinking a lot I either take some before hand or afterward to prevent any issues.

Right now I think the best thing you can do is get a hold of any anti-nauseant you can if possible. If not try eating some soda crackers to soak up the alcohol and try having anything that has ginger in it.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds disgusting but go hardcore - A couple of big glasses of water - It will either come back up or go through and flush the system - Either way clears the whiskey out

• drink plenty of water.

• I only feel like that when I down a lot of beer

• Just let it happen... you'll be ok. If your vomiting it's for a good reason.

What Girls Said 2

• You could be really dehydrated for some reason. I agree drink lots of water.

• Drink lots of fluids and maybe try like ginger ale and nibble on some saltines...

Do u know why everytime i drink whiskey evena small ampunt makes me vomit

You just can't handle it.

Ohhh :((