If you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?

Choose wisely your choice is all you're going to be eating during your stay.

• Airline foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
    48% (10)29% (6)38% (16)Vote
  • Hospital foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
    43% (9)57% (12)50% (21)Vote
  • Prison foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
    9% (2)14% (3)12% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo - - ----------
2mo - - - -- - - -

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

• They're all unhealthy food but I'd choose hospital food because it has all the "nutritious" condiments in it. Or so it looks like 😑

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Hospital food - because it's supposed to be the healthiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital because it probably has more nutrients

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Brilliant question - A bit of circle of hell - In fairness the food in Irish hospitals isn't bad I will go with that

0|1
    0|0
  • Airline food that isn't first class was awfully crappy when I tried it. I hadn't eaten in 2 days and once I tasted it on the way home on a 14 hour flight, I spit it out and waited another day to eat. Gross.
    I've never tried hospital or prison food though.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've never tried airline food, hospital food is good and they tend to give you big portions.

• They all look better than the stuff I used to get in the school cafeteria lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hospital cafeterias often include a soft serve machine where I live.
    So I want hospital food.
    Its either crap food and ice cream or crap food and no ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison food - I'm assuming it's packaged well enough to survive long periods of time

0|0
    0|0
  • I take the airline food

1|0
    0|0
  • its all the same shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital because maybe it's healthy. Airliner would make more sense in a Lost type of stranded scenario

0|0
    0|0
  • Hospital food is meant to keep you healhy, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • hospital fewd

0|0
    0|0
  • That airline food doesn't look like any airline food I've ever seen before...

0|1
    0|0