If you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?

Choose wisely your choice is all you're going to be eating during your stay.

• Airline foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
  • Hospital foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
  • Prison foodIf you were stranded on an island and only had a choice of 1 of these 3 foods which would you choose?
2mo - - ----------
2mo - - - -- - - -

Most Helpful Girl

• They're all unhealthy food but I'd choose hospital food because it has all the "nutritious" condiments in it. Or so it looks like 😑

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Hospital food - because it's supposed to be the healthiest.

• Hospital because it probably has more nutrients

What Guys Said 11

• Brilliant question - A bit of circle of hell - In fairness the food in Irish hospitals isn't bad I will go with that

• Airline food that isn't first class was awfully crappy when I tried it. I hadn't eaten in 2 days and once I tasted it on the way home on a 14 hour flight, I spit it out and waited another day to eat. Gross.
    I've never tried hospital or prison food though.

I've never tried airline food, hospital food is good and they tend to give you big portions.

• They all look better than the stuff I used to get in the school cafeteria lol

• hospital cafeterias often include a soft serve machine where I live.
    So I want hospital food.
    Its either crap food and ice cream or crap food and no ice cream

• Prison food - I'm assuming it's packaged well enough to survive long periods of time

• I take the airline food

• its all the same shit.

• Hospital because maybe it's healthy. Airliner would make more sense in a Lost type of stranded scenario

• Hospital food is meant to keep you healhy, right?

• hospital fewd

• That airline food doesn't look like any airline food I've ever seen before...