What do you cook on a daily basis?

Now that I'm living with my boyfriend, I find myself constantly thinking "what should I cook him tonight? What should we eat tonight?"
Haha.
Is it "mandatory" that I cook EVERY night? Can't we just have some leftovers too.. ?
I keep running out of ideas on what to cook, too. I prefer the simple stuff since I go to school and work too (thus, very tired after work)

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have leftovers. And there is nothing wrong with cold foods for dinner like sandwiches and salads... Or simple things like a can of soup.

Have him cook once in a while. If he gives you drama about it, then ask "Well, what if we were married and I was sick or just had surgery or something? How would you feed me and our kids?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find anything wrong with leftovers. I am a huge pasta fan, so I usually cook a lot of spaghetti (I just boil some spaghetti noodles and use jarred sauce), Hamburger and Tuna Helpers, etc. Sometimes I'll just fix a salad or I'll even have a bowl of cereal for dinner. Tacos are pretty easy as well, just cook and season the ground beef and buy all of the rest of your ingredients. You may have to chop up a few vegetables, but that's it.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• Chicken - in all ways possible, quinoa, vegetables (cooked, stir fry, in rice or quinoa, steamed, raw)... Tuna - pasta salad, all kinds of stews, legumes in all sorts of ways...

• Of course its not mandatory.
    Its not your duty. He's an adult too, haha. You should both know how to cook.

• When my boyfriend and I move in together I'm planning on my nights to make bigger amounts and freeze it down for other times.

Pinterest has lots of good ideas

• I usually cook lunch, and dinner.
    Sometimes my mother does, as well, and she makes me watch her, and clean up as we go. 😅

• I go for quinoa and this burger