Do you think meat eaters need to take a stand against hippie non meat eaters?

Lol my uni thinks they are going to turn us all into estrogenic Vegans and vegetarians.

• Yes we need to take a stand
  • I'm an estrogenic frail vegan

Most Helpful Girl

• Kevin is a phaggot lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• It's one thing to disagree with someone else's views, it's something else to make a mockery out of them. Just goes to show you have nothing much to show for your arguments other than ad-hominenss.

What Girls Said 12

• I eat meat but I have a great deal of respect for those who don't, so long as they don't make a big deal out of the fact that I do.

Like, honestly, how can anyone not respect commitment like that? I have thought about going vegetarian but I just really fucking like meat... I think I could do it if I was really committed but I'm just not. I could never go vegan tho. I love dairy way too much haha

I thought about it long and hard because the macronutrients of a vegan based diet seems likea bodybuilders best friend. There are a lot of pitfalls as humans are not designed to live off of a plant based diet. You can't naturally obtain calcium and vitamin b12 in a vegan diet. A lot of their foods are extremely processed and they are basically engineering food. Soy is not great by any means. If you do research on soy it has a lot of negative affects as well. Vegans like to compare it heart diseases and say that's worst and it certainly is. Not every meat eater will develop heart disease. That's taking it to the extreme.

I think that in general we in the west eat too much meat, but I don't think that cutting it out entirely is the healthiest way to go. Nor is cutting out all animal byproducts necessary. I do think many of our health problems would be reduced by reducing the amount of meat in our diets... it's problematic that on most western cultures, meat is at the centre of most meals. I'm bad for it, but my boyfriend and I have been trying to work more vegetarian meals into our diets and to make meat a secondary part of more of our meals.

You can naturally get B12 from nori. And you can obtain calcium from foods like dark leafy greens (ex. kale), bok choy (yumm), white beans, lentils, broccoli, almonds-etc.

• I'm a vegetarian. I'm pretty estrogenic seeing as I'm female, but frail or weak or unhealthy, no.

Meat has a lot of protein as well as b12. Contrary to popular belief it's extremely easy to find protein in non meat sources. Like dairy, beans, soy, legumes, you name it. Plus b12 can be taken in supplements and is found in fortified foods. If you wanna cry "it's processed!" Well hun.. most American foods are very heavily processed. And that meat you eat? Shit is pumped full of unnatural shit made in a lab lol.

It's been proven that a GOOD, planned out vegetarian/vegan diet DOES lead to better health. In all aspects. Lowers likelihood of cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease etc and increases life span. But not all veg diets are created equal of course so this is only true for those who doing it right.

I'm perfectly ok with others not having my belief about animal products, I won't push it down anyone's throat but I'll educate them.

• The notes someone wrote made me laugh! But yes, I don't like it when people try to force their diet on others. My philosophy is: eat what you want and shut up about it! I don't care if you're vegan or vegetarian as long as you don't try to force me to be one too.

• You try to hard sometimes

• Meat eaters naturally don't care what non-meat eaters think.

• 1. I'm vegetarian
    2. I never bitch about it (never did , never will)
    3. I wish I wasn't

If you wish you weren't why are you?

@nog642 noo no I'm not vegan

I know... I just said that.

• I'm mix, love meat like burgers and seafood. Also I love vegan burgers and salads. Also love vegan pizza!!

• Something is wrong with you! The last picture is actually really sad

• Meet bacon... hahah that one was good

• Moderation is key

• i am not a vegeterian/vegan. And i hate it when they try to forcefully change my mind into becoming one of them. I won't stand against them just because i really hate it when someone tells me what to eat. IT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE. I respect theirs and they should respect mine!

• I was looking at those pictures while drinking orange juice and nearly choked.

What Guys Said 16

• It might suit you ha ha ha.

• The best hippies have been gun toting meat eaters, so yes, teach these people
    www.landingstanding.com/.../hunter1.jpg
    boomsy.co/.../hunter-s-thompson.jpg

• That's a cyberpowerPC? I ordered a computer from them. How's yours?

• I'm not a vegetarian (and nor will I ever be) and I agree that it's a bit stupid how some vegetarians/vegans try to shove it down everyone, but the writing is Year 8 standard. Someone at your university did that? Kek :/

• I am in between - I am a live and let live person whether people are vegan or meat lovers.

• Live and let live man, if what you do doesn't effect me, and what I do doesn't effect you, just let it go.

• It's their choice I don't care, it doesn't effect my life very much what their preference is. I do dislike the ones that try to make meat eaters feel guilty though, that's just wrong and doesn't make anyone want to be a vegan.

• I think we have bigger problems
    Swallow your GOI pill

• I think we should just live and let live. the people not the animals, they are food and will be eaten

• you're fucked in the head if you feel the need to joke to this pictures. The meat industry is fucked up and if you feel alpha just because you eat meat (just lol, its so alpha to buy meat from supermarket right?) im sorry for you

• Why do you give a shit what other people eat? I'm not vegan but you don't have an option for "No, and I'm not vegan" so I just voted the second one.

• We need to stand up and grill meat!

• Cute pigs make me feel guilty for eating bacon

• Nope. I Don't see a need to.

• I would if white people stop bitching about us Chinese to stop eating dogs.. You don't see us Chinese bitching about what westerners eat.. If that happens then I will stand up to vegetarians.

• People that eat meat are going to eat meat no matter what. For some people becoming vegetarian or becoming complete vegans can add other kinds of health risks since they'll lack certain nutrition. Not everyone can nor should be a vegan or vegetarian. We eat it mainly because it's a requirement for us to survive, we need the nutrition that meat would provide to our bodies. Other substitutes for protein may be inadequate compared to consuming meat.

I think for now we all can be thankful that there is enough food and meat to come around and that we aren't living in some apocalyptic nuclear wasteland reality, yet.

Because if and when that happens, more than likely that the surviving people that are left will eventually end up needing to eat each other just in order to not suffer from starvation when food becomes very scarce, especially when it comes to meat.