Have You Ever Had Jell-O, Do You Like It?

I Love Jell-O Its DeliciousHave You Ever Had Jell-O, Do You Like It?

1mo @madhatters4 @MrAtticusLebowski @WhiteSteve @Dipsy @SomeGuy37 @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @OlderandWiser @paris13 @datgirl @Empatheticlady @RicanEyes

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Jell-O. It's especially good for after a dentist appointment or surgery and you can't eat solid foods so you have Jell-O, yogurt, soup, and things like that. When I was a kid, knowing that I could have Jell-O at a time I was in pain made me happy.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I've had it, but not in a while. It's good, though.

• I only enjoy jello in jello shots, I focus on the texture too much if it's by itself

• Jello is a great low fat, snack! Yummy

• I like only the red Jell-O sometimes the Orange one. I think Jell-o is okay not my favorite.

• yeah.

• I never had it, I basically don't like jelly

Its not at all like jelly, and I don't now a good comparison

• Yeah I've had jello, I don't like it much but it was fun for me to play with

• It's ok...

• Do Jell-O shots count?

I never heard of them before but I guess

@Aqualung I would try it :p

If you do, find a recipe and make them accordingly. Usually you serve them an hour or two into the drinking/partying. But be careful, they are potent and people are gonna get drunk, so you have to monitor the shots you give out, 'cause they dot taste like Alcohol. And, hell yeah who doesn't like plain Jello

What Guys Said 13

• There are only two times I eat Jello:

1. My mother makes a Jello salad that has strawberries, pecans, pineapple, and sour cream in it and it tastes absolutely heavenly! Put that dish on the table and I'm ALL over it!

2. Most of you will one day learn that Jello is one of the few foods that you can eat when you are getting ready for a screening colonoscopy!

• For sure👍👍

• Yeah I think it is lovely

• Yeah I like strawberry jello with whipped cream on it

• when In was a boy back in the 80's jelly and ice cream was the in thing at school and parties

• It's out standing when made with GreyGoose

• Yes it's one of my favorites

• I don't know if it's sold over here.

• Worm Jell-O is best!

• I've had it and I liked it as a kid but now I think it's disgusting, it's basically just water + lots of sugar and gelatin...

• I've had it but im not in love with it.. it tastes kind of bland to me

• I've had it. Don't love or hate it but I'll eat it.

• I love to smear it on my girlfriend's vag and lick it off.