FOOD DILLEMA, RAMEN OR BURGERS?

So, I've got a dillema. I've got the house to myself tomorrow and I am ordering food tomorrow for lunch and I can't decide what I should get.
On one corner, there is this place that delivers Burgers and they ARE REALLY FUCKING GOOD BURGERS AND THEY HOLD UP IN DELIVERY JUST FINE.
On the other hand there is this Restaraunt right down the street that does Ramen, like actual ramen, The noodles are homemade, the broth is homemade and is filled to the brim with fresh vegetables. My brother used to work there part time working the counter and the owner a super nice guy and is just a phenomenal fucking chef and actually learned in Japan. The Ramen is just oh god, to die for.
And I can't decide what to get.
They are both soo fucking good

• Burgers
  • ramen

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Order a burger AND ramen, duh

I might do that,
      Order one for lunch the other for dinner
      Fuck it, thats what I'm doing

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not both?

What Girls Said 16

• I've had no power for 2 days now, I'm in a hotel, and I'm not even allowed to go back to my home until Monday, but I only have the hotel room for one more night. I can't cook the Ramen I bought without power, and I can't afford the burgers at the magically still open Krystal down the road.

• The ramen sounds so good <3

• Burgers are great, but Ramen is better, especially if the noodles are homemade!

• Get Ramen 😋 It's healthier & tastes better!

• I'm leaning towards the ramen.

• Ramen and with that Brittany Murphy movie where she learns to make ramen.

• Burgers.

• Ramen

• Burger

• Burgers Bruh.

• Sounds more nutritional and money savvy.

• Burger!

• Burgers! 🍔🍔🍔

• Burgers, at least your body can digest burgers and they're better for you than noodles

No, the noodles have all sorts of fresh vegetables in them, I know this because they get the eggplant from where I work,
      They use the Eggplant from there (I happened to plant it this year)
      But if I get the Ramen, i'll be eating, fresh carrots, green onion, bok choy, brococcoli etc

• Ramen is the better choice.

What Guys Said 15

• I voted for burgers because I have been doing a low carb diet for about a year and I am successfully losing weight - slowly but certainly. With a burger, you can hold the catsup, take off the bun, and you have a low carb meal.

by the way, everyone thinks that your cholesterol will go up on a low carb diet, but that is false. I just had a cholesterol check and it was 170 (anything below 200 is good.) Not bad for an old man, huh?

"and I am successfully losing weight"
      Keep it up man, good job

Thanks for the encouragement. I've lost 30 lbs in the past year (I wasn't sticking with the diet at one point) and have about 30 more pounds to lose. Looking in the mirror is more enjoyable now!

Don't let the time alone work bad stuff on your mood level!

• Dilemma you say👀!! I got the solution for you mate...
    Provided by@Mooky06
    RAMEN BURGERS
    www.dramafever.com/.../...-08-02-at-1.53.32-PM.png

• There's no need to choose one or the other. You can have both at the same time.

static1.squarespace.com/.../IMG_4023.JPG

• Ramen sounds real good right now

• That ramen sounds awesome. I was drooling just reading the description. Totally I'd go with that.

• Definitely Ramen, no question. I could be biased because I make all different kinds of bomb burgers on my charcoal bbq all the time.

Looking at the answers here, it's apparent that not many gag members have ever had real ramen noodles lol

• BURGERS :D.

• With the weather being how it is now, a little chilly, I would go with ramen

• Put the ramen puck on a bun

• Bro actual homemade ramen is the stuff of the gods

• Burgers

• Ramen

• Is it actual traditional Japanese ramen? or cheap college ramen?

actual traditional chinese ramen

Not chinese, fuck I don't know why I typed that, no its japanese Shio Ramen

Lol no worries ^^ and oo nice well then you should defiantly get that over burgers.

• Burgers all the way.

• Burgers fill me better, but ramen is quicker and easier