I feel hungry all the time?

I've been depressed lately and as a result, have been eating more.

I have tried to be more active, but I feel really sad and my first thing is to eat.

I'm not fat, but I figure I might be leading down that path.

Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start off just going for walks - It will get you out in the fresh air and will give you a boost

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat healthy instead of junk food.
    Try going to the gym, workout, dance or anything that you like to do.
    Good isn't gonna heal depression.

What Guys Said 4

• Put a lock on the fridge?

• fill up on healthy food like yoghurt and veg

• Take a worm out

• Me too, I'll eat out of boredom or depression and lately it's depression, Fortunately I'm active during the week and I don't tend to gain the weight

What Girls Said 6

• Get into see a doctor to get your depression treated.

• That is literally me everyday. I just tell myself to wait until the next meal. I've been depressed for about 5 years and eating is one of my ways for not harming myself or others. I've seen this thing where you can either eat 3 full meals a day, or about 5 little snacks a day at regularly timed intervals and they will both have the same effect. So just eat one little snack every hour or so and you should feel better. Never be afraid of getting fat. If you do end up gaining weight, just join a high energy sport that you enjoy or start working out, both are healthy and are good for you no matter what,

• You need to distract yourself.

• As you've already said, the eating is the result of feeling depressed. You need to get your depression dealt with for its own sake, not just because doing so will end your problems with food.

• dont we all?

• Aww look at the kittnnnn 😍