What u had on breakfast today?

i had- a cup of natural cacao, oatmeals and nuts...

3|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I had nothing I don't eat breakfast

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I do eat breakfast but not in the morning maybe after midnight or at lunch time once in a blue moon

• Show All
    • 1mo

I care about my body as well but as Americans are very busy in the day time and morning too we love to go out and socialize at night time we enjoy a fine meal with find company as long as you don't eat two hours before you go to bed you should be ok

• 1mo

I am sorry if some of my words don't add up make sense I'm on voice control and I'm not typing and the computer has a hard time matching my words up

• Cornflakes and a couple of slices of brown bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal and waffles... with a damn fine cup of coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 eggs over easy sprinkled with pepper with multigrain toast covered in raspberry jam and peanut butter as well as hashbrowns with hotsauce and a little ketchup followed by 3 crispy slices of bacon. Mmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • four pieces of crackers, but considering that it's 1:20 a. m.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Rice Pudding Cup.
    However, being my Roomie has the Beginning of his Weekend starting, we both later did Partake in a Pancake.
    Good luck and Great question. Eat a Balanced dinner. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a cup of coffee and toast. I'd probably have something more fulfilling tomorrow morning as I'm going to have a long day ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate nothing for breakfast. I only have one meal a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breads and egg.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and lettuce tacos

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a bowl of half cinnamon chex, half rice crispy treat cereal with some rice milk and 3 shrimp. Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOTHING :(

0|0
    0|0