What brand has the best beer you've ever tasted? ( mine is Løwenbrau from Munchen Germany )?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like Lowenbrau... can't find it near me anymore. I was a little freaked out by the connection with Hitler, but there are probably a lot of companies that have darkness in their past...

What Girls Said 11

• Granville Island brewing company. (local one based in Vancouver)
    🍻

Granville makes amazing brews! I haven't had one I don't like.

@Sara413 agreed! You have got to try their winter ale. Oh my god... their summer seasonals are mostly pretty good but their winter ale is to DIE for. It's only in stores from October-January or so, too, so I highly recommend that you try it and proceed to stock up. :P

OMG the winter ale is the nectar if the gods I swear! Lol

I drink a lot of that around the holidays.

• Muskoka Brewery, tried and true.

• Nikšićko Pivo, the best Montenegrin beer ;)

s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/.../1444915523-pivo.png

• I hate beer so much but Heineken has the coolest looking bottle

• I'm personally not a big fan of beer, but I do love Angry Orchard hard cider!

• Right now my single favorite beer is Old Dominion's Double D. But if we're talking about a brewery's overall lineup, I'd pick Lagunitas.

• I'm yet to taste any sort of beer I actually like even in the slightest haha

• Erdinger Weissbier

• Grimbergen Rouge.

• I like Blue Moon on draft😝

Right now I'm hooked on Blue Moon Pumpkin Harvest, sooooooo smooth.🎃🍻

I love beer lol

• I love beer and then my doctor told me to go gluten free. :(.

Outside of small local crafts, here are some I loved:

Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout
    New Holland's Dragon's Milk
    Guinness
    Dogfish Head ApriHop
    Paulaner

Almost anything from the St. Louis based Schlafly brewery.

What Guys Said 28

• Lowenbrau is nice, but it's nowhere near my favourite.
    Right now, i'm really enjoying the new Guinness beer, Hop House 13.

I also really like the Vedett IPA. My two regular favourite Belgian beers were Gulden Draak and St. Bernados 12. (I'm exempting Westvleteren because it's won best beer in the world for a ridiculous number of times, and is obviously the winner.)

My personal little known favourite, is Lam Gods, a belgian beer from a small microbrewery, which is brewed from figs. Delicious.

Good leads, added to my bucket list :-) and I do mean 'bucket'..

• Ballast Point Sculpin and some Dunkle' beer from this beer garden, The Augustiner Keller in Munich as well.

• hard to say. I've recently become a fan of Leffe especially the brown ale.

always a fan of newcastle
    been into New Belgium recently
    a local brewery called Yard's has excellent brews

• The best beer I've ever tasted was Samual Adams, summer ale. Wow. Off the tap, it was fucking incredibke. I haven't tried an overly large variety of beers, but that one I will always remember.

• I love Lowenbrau!
    Belgian Brewery used to have a summer brew that was even better though. I quit drinking years ago, so I don't know if they still make it.

• Brand? Probably Hoegaarden. They have a special beer thats only been out for about 9 years, its strong but keeps the Hoegarden flavor, and if anything, improves on it. And Hoegaarden's normal beer is pretty frikking amazing too. I've tried a fair few lesser-known beers too, but hardly anything compares. Kaiser Karel (also Belgian) is pretty awesome too.

Hoegaarden was also one of my first thoughts

• I've always favored Bass Ale.

• I think it was an Austrian beer called Kaiser, so natural.

• Sam Adams Boston Ale, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, South Hampton Double White, and Heineken are my favorite beers.

LMAO!!! Hahahaha... you sounded like you were onto something there, until you said 'and Heineken', which is possibly the worst piss in the world XD

• 0|0
  • O'Doul's. I love the original flavor in the bottles with the green label

• Not a fan of beer (or any alcohol, for that matter) but if I had to choose, it would be Hinano from Tahiti. Tried it when I was on vacation there and it was great.

• I hate beer 😖

• Westmalle triple also duvel.

• Wizard's Mind Bomb from the Rising Sun Inn in Falador.

• Three Floyds in Munster Indiana

• like big name? I like a Heineken when theyre around

• Bud Light or Blue Star

• Not really a beer guy but I like Stella Artois of Belgium.

• In the cafe i mostly drink heineken but my favorite is Leffe or Hertog Jan

• Straubinger Weiße
    Svijany
    and Pilsner, of course

• Well I dont drink

• The Pumking, of course.

• Anchor Steam pale ale, Brewed in San Francisco

• The Lion's Brew is one tasty beer. However Sapporo straight from the source was my favorite. That means in Sapporo at the Sapporo Beer garden and brewery.

• I really like a lot of beers. I have had over a hundred easy I guess. Guinness is excellent. My goto though is Blue Moon. Don't hate on me.

• Belgian Trappist are my favorites.

Lowenbrau is a solid lager. If i'm drinking lager I might go all the way to pilsner, Pilsner Urquell is obviously good.

For lagers freshness matters, so a local microbrew that makes a pilsner properly may taste better than your transatlantic shipped one.

Note that major mass market beers are actually made in concentrate form than have carbonated water added. Yeah, gross.

• Belgian beers are usually the best but I don't drink beer very often but I would say Heineken is pretty good