Guys, are you capable of cooking a gourmet meal for your woman?

Ladies? Does your man know how to cook you that gourmet meal? Let us know below.

• YES
  • NO
  • NO. I WISH I KNEW HOW TO COOK
  • WOMEN SHOULD DO THE COOKING

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who can cook is a guy I like ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I can. It's 2016, the women should not be the only ones that are cooking

What Girls Said 7

• yup, my boyfriend is an amazing cook- probably better than myself. He has cooked me a 'gourmet meal 'for dinner several times before.

• My mom loved to cook and bake so I grew up loving food and following her recipes and coming up with my own.

Food is bae <3

• He's not very good at cooking, on the other hand cooking is my hobby so it doesn't really matter. He does the dishes and I cook. I find it fair enough. It's not like he's clueless about frying an egg or something though.

• Well am not a guy, but I was brought up and taught how to both cook and bake, which I thoroughly enjoy doing.
    Fortunately for me my husband is just as good a cook as I am, so we do try and take it it turns outdoing/beating each other.

• My SO is studying to become a chef.

• I am not a guy, but I a very good cook. 🙋

• I highly doubt the result... We're not asking for cooking pasta or boil an eggs very few guys are capable of cooking a real good mean to the gourmet.
    My boyfriend can't even cook an egg or do crepes so... He doesn't even do his sandwich I have to do it for him.

What Guys Said 28

• Guys, you have to be able to cook well. I'm not talking about for women per say, but you will be living by yourself at times or caring for others like your child or something in the future and a woman might not always be there to do it. So you better be able to take care of business in the kitchen. Or at least, know how to follow a recipie.

• Do people know what gourmet means? it's not a single main and a halfassed Victoria sponge cake they made... it's several courses that show off culinary skills / techniques, think tasting menu.

Anyway, I can just about cook a gourmet meal, it's very difficult to do alone compared to restaurants where you have all the equipment and a dedicated specialised chef for each individual dish.

Yeah the problem is keeping the dish warm and stop the ingredients from being overcooked cos even if you take it off the heat , the residue heat is still breaking down the protein and bonds. One man can only do some much at a time.

• No but I can fix her car and house.

• I know how to cook, but I'm not going to cook for a romantic partner. For my mom and sisters, yes but never for a romantic partner. Women should do the cooking in romantic relationships.

• yup. just did it last night

• Gourmet well I've never cooked gourmet meals before but I am confident!
    I have a few ideas saved up and ready to rumble.
    :D

• The meal doesn't have to be gourmet, a woman just has to make it.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../sandwiches.jpg

• Not gourmet, but I can cook a few things and make a few cakes. The meals are fully from different ingredients and he makes are usually from the box, but I can do it so whatever lol

• Not gourmet but I could cook a decent meal

• I'm no Gordon Ramsey level cook but I think I'm good enough to pass by... I know how to prepare a fair amount of meals...

• I cook a pretty mean ribeye.

• F*** no. I grill, toast, cook eggs, and make sammiches. Everything else is eaten raw.

• i can only cook eggs and oatmeal.

• You bet.

• I don't cook well. I can make the standard dishes but nothing elaborate. Don't give a shit either and don't expect my women to cook well either. Biggest waste of time on the planet to spend your time in the kitchen.

• i got some cereal on top of the fridge easy

• Yes I took 2 years of Culinary Arts in high school. I can follow recipies pretty good.

• Gourmet? I wish!!! I can cook, though. Just not like a professional chef.

• Lol I don't cook.. my woman should do it for me ;)

• Cook yes, gourmet no.

• No, for 2 reasons.
    1) I don't have a girl
    2) I never learned how to cook any classy meals

• She is my best food critic.

• Very easy just get a book and prepare the night before or earlier in the day. prep is everything.

• Nah, but I can make some bitchin' baked goods.

• Yes.

• I feel as though more men nowadays know how to cook much better than women. I meet plenty of women that can't cook at all

• Everyone can cook, since you can find recipes for free online

• All these relationship experts are FRAUDS