What do you like on your sandwiches?

Usually I like roast beef, turkey, with cheese, mayo, and pickles. Or the pinwheels like on deli platters. We had sandwiches last night at work for the workers. When we have big 3 day sales we usually have food for everyone involed. Sometimes it's pizza, sometimes sandwiches, sometimes fried chicken. So since I strayed off topic what do you like on your sandwiches/subs?

1|0
15|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I get fresh "ciabatta bread" from the local bakery down the road from me. I love having pulled slow cooked chicken, mayo, cheese, red onion, mixed salad, tomatoes, cucumber and pickles.

I also like having "Banh Mi" which are those vietnamese pork rolls aswell (*^_^*)

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much like everything. Turkey, bacon, avocado with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, pepperoncinis (my favorite), olives, sprouts is one of my favorite. Or a pastrami with mustard and lettuce, tomatoes, pepperoncinis on a sourdough is great too.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I like roast beef with melted cheese and avocado and pickles and marinated cabbage.

3|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the sandwich, but lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, onions, etc... are all cool. My go-to meat is turkey.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol not a big fan of vegetables eh?
    I like tomatoes & salad on mine, usually in dark whole grain bread 😌

0|1
    0|0
  • Salami, chicken, cheese, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrots and hummus

0|1
    0|0
  • Here's one for you that you've never tried...

Baguette, toasted, with real mayonnaise, add thinly sliced cucumbers and dried shredded pork (rousong or yuk sung).

0|1
    0|0
  • Olives, lettuce, sauce (salad dressing either the green or white one with cilantro), yellow rice, pickles, tomatoes (cut into cubes), bell pepper (cut into cubes), mozzarella cheese, cucumber, pickles
    For meat I like to either have tuna, salmon, ground meat/chicken, or grilled chicken
    Bonus if the bread is pita or dark whole grain bread with black olives on the inside
    Other times I like nothing but cheddar cheese on my sandwich

0|1
    0|0
  • Three types of cheese, toasted thanks.
    Nah, I also <3 my chicken breast, iceberg lettuce and mayo sandwiches.
    Ooh, and chicken schnitzel!! YUM!

0|1
    0|0
  • Avocados, cheese, roast beef, salami, chicken, mustard, not all together. The list goes on and on

0|1
    0|0
  • Turkey, lettuce and Extra tomatoes, Little mayo.
    Hold the Cheese, Please.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|1
  • Personally I find you cannot beat a good old fashion cheese ( has to be very strong and tasty) and tomato sandwich with lots of pepper on it. Yum.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tofu, shallot, roasted mushrooms-- a small piece of heaven.

0|1
    0|0
  • roast beef, cheese, butter, lettuce on sourdough ♡

my dad always made it for me ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Avocado, salt and pepper - perhaps some onions.

I'm a very picky eater haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bread.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Usually just ham and a couple of salads

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon, hamburger, roast beef for sure, cheese, A-1 steak sauce, sausage, fried popcorn shrimp, cheetos, peanut butter, cereal sometimes, and ham.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honey roast ham and coleslaw 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I put mustard or avacado on pretty much all of them

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all kinds of stuff lol, I love putting a lot of herbs on mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pastrami and mayo.

1|1
    0|0
  • Peanut butter (Peter Pan or Planters if you can find it) and jelly (mixed fruit, if you can find it).

0|1
    0|0
  • i like bar bq chikcen with cheese, cucumber, cabbage and lettuce

0|1
    0|0
  • BACON and also eggs.

0|1
    0|0
  • This dude all he fuckin talks about is food like wtf is this shit bruh

1|0
    0|1