I screwed up my meal plan?

I "cheated" on my breakfast, since I only added one deciliter of oats, compared to the two.
Can I eat the other deciliter as a dinner? Will this cause me to gain weight? Will this change my calorie intake?

I normally eat two dl. in one full dinner, but I'm really scared of breaking habits. I could skip dinner, but my body is mostly used to food (I only eat dinner - no snacks beside tea with a little bit of sugar)

I'm relapsing pretty hard (ED) and I just can't get my mind around the most logical things right now. My head is really convincing me to just skip..

1mo I should mention that I sometimes do eat two meals. Only on weekends though, as my parents eat with me on Saturdays and Sundays.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes cheating every once in a while is ok. Just stick to your normal routine tommorow. Everybody relapses once in a while on diets. Nobody is perfect.

What Girls Said 1

• On any Diet Here, dear, One day of "Cheating" is not going to Make or Break you.
    The Scales Should read the Same.
    Tomorrow is another Fresh Start up Day.
    Good luck and Keep going. xx