How do you all feel about McDonald's all day breakfast?

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped eating there almost 4 years ago so they made the switch too late for me to benefit from it.
    I think it's mainly a thing for stoners so when they come in at 11pm wanting nothing in the world more than hash browns, they can get some mf hash browns.

What Guys Said 17

• i hardly ever eat there anymore but im glad to know i can get breakfast anytime now.

can anyone confirm if breakfast still tastes just as good during afternoon or night time instead of the morning

• Bout time. I don't eat breakfast there much anymore but so many people work different shifts and have different sleep schedules, all day breakfasts should be the norm everywhere in my opinion. Many times in the past I've went there and had just missed breakfast (here they end it at 11am)

• The only thing I'll eat at Mac's is Egg MacNothin's.

• I find it a little weird. If anything, they should have just opened breakfast hours back up to 11am like it was a long time ago (or even until 11:30am). It's not called breakfast if it's not in the morning - at least that's the way I see it. Granted, I haven't eaten there in general for quite a while anyways.

• I never tried it, and if I ever visit McDonald's it's somewhere in the late evening.. What is the breakfast?

• Yuck. Gross sandwiches that will repeat on you all day, and coffee that tastes like a roadhouse ashtray.

• I like an all day breakfast type thing now and again maybe once or twice a year.

• I haven't eaten at McDonald's for about 17 or 18 years so I guess it doesn't really affect me as an American.

• if i wanted a meal made of shite i would still not want to pay 'the man' but hey im just a looney leftie ;)

• I do not enjoy McDonalds breakfast food, I'd much rather they have it to where their normal food was served in the morning.

• This alone has made me gain 5kgs... and summer is just around the corner.

FUCK!

• Never had breakfast at McDonald's, and if I go there, breakfast food isn't really what I'm looking for, but I think it's good to have all day breakfast, I'd say it's good for business.

• Ewww

• IT'S NOT IN Canada :(

• Hate mcdonalds all together

• it gives you the two bob bits not had a mc d's in years.

* other fast food outlets are available*

• Good

What Girls Said 14

• McDonalds breakfast is just completely DISGUSTING tbh... All I want from McDonalds is fries and nuggets, pisses me off when they don't offer it early in the morning when you crave some...

• Great for people like me who usually don't get up before 13-14:00 on the weekends & when traveling around 😂

• I know it wasn't available before, but now it is. I bet they did that because people liked the breakfast menu

• I'm a fan. Not because I go there often, but on the 2-3 time a year I'm craving an egg mcmuffin I've shown up at the drive through like 10:45 only to be told they're only doing lunch. 😥

• It's About Time, @RunFatBoy xx

Thanks for the Like and I am sure many agree, that Toast is the Most Can Eat, not Meat, during the Day sometimes. lolxx

• "Don't care, gimme the fries."

• I don't really like McDonalds. I haven't been there for years. Not that I'm so much of a health freak but just none of the food is better than other fastfood. I'd prefer Burgerking. Even their nuggets, although I don't eat chicken anymore. And going down to McDonalds, order something and going back home takes more time than cooking it myself.

• Gross mc donalds is so disgusting

• The pancakes are good

• I don't like McDonald's so...

• IDC because I don't go there.

• I love it 😍 means you can get hash browns whenever you want ❤️❤️🙏🏻

• good i like those better than hamburgers

Love there little burgers, the quarter pounders just gross me out, ick

• I don't eat that stuff it's gross!!!