I have a chicken breast what spices would go good on a chicken?

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost you need to ensure the breast meat doesn't become dry as it tends to do. The very best way to season it and keep the meat juicy is to brine the meat. To do this fill a large bowl or container with about 2 quarts of cold water. Dissolve half a cup of each of table salt & sugar in the water. Submerge the chicken breast in the brine and leave for an hour. Then remove the breast from the brine and thoroughly pat dry. Season with fresh cracked black pepper & wrap the breast with one or two slices of thick cut bacon, roast or grill with indirect heat and enjoy.

What Guys Said 9

• Paprika, garlic, lemon, basil, chili powder.

• I just generally use ground pepper and mixed herbs I get from the supermarket but I have no idea what is in it. I googled Mixed herbs (Schwartz), it has Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Thyme.

• ignore everyone.

the answer is oregano

• you are making me soo damn hungry right now

• Just use olive oil , salt and pepper.

• You can get decent flavor with just salt, pepper, and rosemary. Cook it all up in some olive oil.

• piri piri <3

• Depends entirely on your tastes and how you make it. Obviously you'd use salt with everything

Lemon, rosemary, black pepper, Dijon mustard, and olive oil are a good marinade if you want to grill it.

Another blend I like involves cayenne, garlic powder, dried parsley, thyme, paprika, black pepper, and a little ground cumin. I would use this more for baking. It smells amazing 👍

• BBQ chicken spice. or then Portuguese chicken spice. really yummy

What Girls Said 3

• Italian Bread Crumbs.
    First, Roll your Breasts in Egg and Milk and then Spread the crumbs and Bake 350 Degrees so your Breasts don't Burn.
    Good luck and Great question, hun, now I am Hungry. lolxx

• Almost anything. I love cooking chicken there are so many ways to do it. You could do a yummy Lemon pepper chicken which is as you could guess is... Slices of lemons, and lots of pepper. Or an herb chicken - thyme, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic... Just a few ideas

• Cajun or paprika spice deep fried mmmmm southern style