Have you ever had a food that you didn't specifically like much, but you wanted to eat?

For me, it's pickles. I don't like sour things much, and I don't specifically love pickles, but I find myself craving them badly some times. I'll just sort of nibble at them when I do get them, but when I put them up and the after taste fades, I want to get more. It's like I like it, but in small doses.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah. i always wanted to eat sushi. i tried it 4-5 times and didn´t like it every time. now it´s actually one of my favourite things to eat. cause i learned you have to go to proper restaurants or make it yourself, not go shitty/cheap ones to get good tasting sushi

Most Helpful Girl

• Every now and then around this time of year, I'll eat a couple candy corn pieces. I don't really like the taste, but a few here and there aren't bad. Hah.

What Guys Said 9

• i think this is how i feel about mussels and oysters.

don't like them that much. they just taste like salt. but the look like fun to eat when i see people order them in restaurants and seem like something i should want to eat. so i occasionally get them

• I not that gone on sweet things but now and again I get a mad craving for chocolate

• Olives are like that to me, sometimes I want them on things other times I don't

• no... I'm a picky eater, if I don't like it then I also don't wanna finish it... unless I'm with other people and do it out of politeness

• pussy.

• Yes for me it's mushrooms , i can eat them breaded or eat them well cooked on Pizza but i can not stand them.

• Cabbage
    As a kid I hated cabbage then one day I was randomly craving it
    My mom looked at me like I was crazy because she knew I didn't like cabbage
    She bought it anyways, now I'm in love with it... I don't know what changed

• Green olives.

• Prissy

What Girls Said 8

• Hmm... Personally nothing comes to mind that fits that description for me, but as for you, your body probably likes the salt in the pickles. As salt is an addictive substance. It's also pretty tasty too so ey. 😏

• Peanut butter. Not a big fan of eating it a lot or a lot at once but like small doses of it is good I guess.

• either your pregnant OR there is something in the pickles your body needs.

I think it may actually just be that I like the taste,, it's just too strong for me.

• Yes, I don't like pickles on anything but I can really only enjoy them fried. Tried to make some today but I didn't have any lol

• Basically every time I feel the need to devour some dessert because I'm really not a dessert kind of person.

• yup I think so
    but I can't remember exactly what

• I don't like coca cola personally, but I sometimes crave it. Like now, for instance.

• A few