Which one should I use?

Which one should I use ?
I am going to slaughter my first goat , help me gagz with knife

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats wrong w you? Killing defenseless animals, shame on you!! Go find something else to eat. Donf you have a heart?

What Girls Said 11

• Yahbal hahah 2eh elli beta3melou fina, fadhaaaaaya7 yakhi haha Enta 3awez 2eh el yom?
    Dana ba7ebak :p <3
    The one in the middle is the cutest

• bahahahahha

• omg lool

• Well by your profile pic, goats aren't the only thing that's gonna be slaughtered! 😂😭💀

The 2nd one. o_o

• The second is awesome works good

• None of those knives are particularly good for killing a live animal that is struggling. However, I'd go for a sharper tip to make the initial incision (the small sharp knife), then i'd switch to the bigger one. Start with its neck. Or you can break its back first or neck with a bat. Or knock it out if that helps. Then quickly drain it. But if your going at it, while it is alive, pointy is better for moving goats, the big blades bend (I'm talking from experience). Like ice pickers actually work much better than knives for stabbing things despite what the movies show us.

• NOOO! The poor goat. :'(

• The middle one

• The one on the bottom you stud muffin

• DF? satanist?

• you should probably learn from a professional first.

What Guys Said 18

• Bottom one, curvature and blade length is important for a clean cut. Make sure it's as sharp as possible.

• None of those knives are particularly good for killing a struggling live animal you need a shaper tip and a better edge.

• eh bro what are you thinking? this is the 21th century. we dont do that barbaric practices anymore! take a chainsaw instead.

• the middle one, it looks like it will slice through a goat belly pretty easy.

• I've slaughtered a goat before. It's generally done by pulling the horns back and cutting the animal's throat. So, I recommend the second knife, assuming the back of the blade is sharp.

• Last one, length makes it easier and quicker to slice through the neck.

• Kill your own fuckin neck before killing an innocent soul. Murderer!
    It's funny how the same god who teach us love and kindness also tell us to murder an animal. And also tell us if we don't obey him he will kill us.
    But it's okay, u r too blind to see.

• Haha so Arab! I don't know bro
    The middle one looks best

• All you would need to do is hit the jugular. I would choose between the two blades with the largest tang Ex: the last two.
    Honestly though none of these knives would be good, though they would get the job done. You need a straight edge.

• The sharpest for a clean and quick kill

• go with the last one

• I don't know, A hunting knife maybe

• The first one would be more useful when it comes to butchering the animal.

It's a boning knife and it will be more accurate for cutting tendons around muscle groups and separating meat from bones.

• not sure so i suggest you try each one out on yourself first

• don't forget to eat the heart

• bottom one

• Use a gun. Shoot it humanely.

• The first one is the right one. Just a quick, short jab to the throat.