Worst Restaurant Experience Ever?

Worst Restaurant Experience Ever?

What was your worst restaurant experience ever? Mine was eating a taco salad and then when I was just about finished it I found a earwig (bug in the bottom of the dish) blahh then I puked.

Most Helpful Guy

• My 10th birthday we had dinner at Applebees. It took them 2 1/2 hours to bring the food out and then they brought out the wrong food and my dad was just arguing with the manager the whole time. It was beyond humiliating. Because so many people were just watching us. I cried for so long. It was our waitresses first day too and she also cried. I just wanted to go home after the first hour but my dad was being a moron and wouldn't drop it.

So I don't go out to restaurants with my family anymore nor do I go to Applebees anymore...

now after 12 years, you still think it was your dad fault? you're still 10, wake up little boy

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother, sister, nephew and I went out to eat a few years back. Something happened with my nephew and he started puking everywhere. His mom had to clean him up with the restaurant's cloth napkins, and she ended up hiding them in the corner of the booth, lmao.
    There was a woman staring at the scene in disgust who pushed her plate away (I remember doing the same), but she never alerted anyone else, included the waiters/waitresses. Now that I think of it, it's actually kind of funny. But I feel bad for whoever cleaned our table.

What Guys Said 16

• I went to the cash register at the Wendys and the lady behind the cash register wouldn't stop making sexual remarks at me. I felt like an abject in her eyes, like I just had no worth in this world except to be her eye candy.

After being harassed several times I finally gave her my phone number but the icing on the cake was that my number 2 had pickles on it, I told her I didn't want any and she obviously did this because I'm a man :(

hayyy wendys is the place where I found an earwig in my taco salad never eating there again.

• I have been lucky, nothing as bad as you - I was in a Korean restaurant and I got a notion to try tofu, I thought it tasted awful.

• Oh god your story made me cringe. I would of dropped dead right there lmao

I don't really have any bad restaurant moments besides waiting really long for service.
    There was one time I ordered cinnamon sticks from dominoes and when they arrived they were salty instead of sweet. That's about it

• A few years ago my family and I went to this one sports bar. As we walk in, most of the waitresses were just chit chatting with each other and not even serving at the counter at all. After around 20 minutes we finally got seated. After waiting what felt like forever for our food, we got the wrong meal served to us. We told the waitress and 10 minutes later she gave us another wrong meal. The third time is where we finally got our food. However, it wasn't even that good, not to mention that it was expensive. So my family and I basically wasted an hour of our time and money for terrible service and mediocre service.

• Recently I took my lady to a restaurant and the service was awful. It's one thing if they are busy-I understand that. But the fact that the staff weren't taking their job seriously, which led to my lady not getting a good experience is what set me off. I politely told the manager about it.
    My girl is special and I'll accept nothing but the best for her!

• My party of 8 was seated and then we never saw our waiter. We asked other waiters several times but after 20 minutes we just left.

• Let's just say I ate a fried cow balls

• Oh God I almost puked. That's fucking awful.

• One time at Olive Garden a waitress walked by with a tray of dirty dishes and dropped it. I got spaghetti sauce all over my new white Nike's. But I did get a free dinner👌

• Probably involves someone getting too drunk.

• Going to the emergency room for an allergic shellfish reaction.

• captain jacks...

• I found a fingernail in my pasta at a diner one late night. I almost hurled!

yuck! I found a fingernail in the bottom of a tim hortons frozen lemonade before I sucked it up through a straw and it went in my mouth then I barfed. that is nasty asf

ugh lol

• I ordered something and something else was delivered

• It took 3 hours just for the starter!!

• I found a tooth in my poutine. Went back and threw it at them, then proceeded to insult and threaten the f*cks.

A tooth? wtf would a tooth be doing in there? that is sooooooo disgusting.

badass xD i like it...
      sorry for the bad experience though.

What Girls Said 8

• It was a restaurant in a casino, one of my original favorites to go to. We arrived at a time where I guess they were in the beginning of transitioning to dinner. They created lots of ruckus getting the plates and clearing off the tables. We were not paid attention to, no refills, or anything. We pretty much got the message that they were trying to rush us out. Therefore, we left with no tip.

• My ex lover and I went to an Indian restaurant where the food was bland, dried out, and the music where the woman was screaming her lungs out gave us both headaches.
    Another tine was when my ex lover and i went to breakfast, the food was gross and the waitress spilled hot coffee on my lovers hand without apologizing

• lol once my boyfriend and I were at a restaurant and the host sat us at our table. We sat there for 30min and no waiter acknowledged us at all. But there were like 5 waiters in the area. Made no sense to me.
    Just got up and left lol.

• Fucking egyptian restaurant tried to poison my rice with this disgusting powder dear lord it was so bad. It was embarassing to leave the entire platter untouched. Egyptian food from chicago is a no.

• Stupid lady accidentally dropped a plate full of tomato soup on my expensive creme colored purse. She didn't even apologize and she gave me an attitude because I asked for more napkins to clean it.

• I got food poisoning (E. Coli) from a Burger that was cooked med-rare.

• I waited 2 hrs in a pizza hut once. It was awful.

• I once found a torso of a beetle chopped in half in salad i was eating. At another place, i found a gnat in my pasta. One time i was eating at a hot pot plate and a mangy pregnant cat came and sat on a chair at our table while we were eating and proceeded to start cleaning itself and it smelled like a litterbox. Apparently the owner of the restaurant owned the cat, we had to make them take it away... it was digusting.