How much chocolate do you currently own?

How much chocolate do you have?
I just stocked up on chocolate today, so I have almost 4kg :3

• No chocolate :(
  • <200g
  • 200-500g
    Vote C
  • 500g-1kg
    Vote D
  • 1-4kg
    Vote E
  • Over 4kg
    Vote F
  • Too much to count
    Vote G

93

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a bunch of random left overs that I was giving to the kids from the neighborhood that came around on Halloween.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• I'm pretty sure we have at least 500g of it just from chocolate bars we have but also gifts from last Christmas :P Way too many selection boxes and stuff.

• If it's from last Christmas it likely won't be very nice anymore

• It'll be fine, just not as great as it was originally but alas, one can only eat so much chocolate.

• Yeah but it's been almost a year :P How much did they give you? 20kg? :P

• Tooooo much
    I usually don't like chocolate but I was craving it like crazy today and I feel like passing out ( naturally don't stand chocolate it gives me nausea)
    Help😡😡😡

• Chocolate Protein Powder; that's it.

• I ate it all already T_T

• It has to be dark chocolate.

• less than200g

• I love chocolate. But not so much at once. It will go bad. I eat it once in awhile and get the quality chocolate.
    My little son asked me to get him some. I have to next time when I go out to a specilty store.

• It doesn't go bad that fast. They had a special offer and I saw it doesn't expire for over a year so I got 4kg of it. It'll probably only last me 3-4 months so it won't go off

• reg. store brand chocolate turns whitish after opening for 2-3 months.
      which did you buy?
      i dont really get stuff in quantity, i dont eat much of it.
      i might take a piece or two here and there... then it sits in the fridge or shelf for the next few months lol
      my boyfriend does that. he buys a few bars and eat it daily...

• Yeah but it's in 100g/200g bars so I don't have to open them all at once. I always have a bar open and have a square every now and then when I feel like it, usually a 100g bar lasts 2-3 days

• no chocolate for me, don't wanna get fat and full of zits πŸ˜‚

• I eat tons of chocolate and I'm not fat and don't have zits

• lucky you then, I wish I could eat it everyday

What Guys Said 2

• I gave out some chocolate to Trick or Treaters but usually there is never any chocolate in my house/

• Only sweets i have home is milk , sugar and fruits. I haven't ate a chocolate for almost 5 years.