For those of you who aren't afraid of commitment, what do you look for in a pizza?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost, it's gotta be from somewhere in that Boston-Providence-New Haven-NYC-Philly corridor. Pizza from pretty much anywhere else is straight up garbage. I don't know if it's because of the legit Italian concentration up here, or something in the water, but the pizza is just leaps and bounds better than anywhere else I've had it from, and I have it on good authority that pizza in other places I haven't been to is substandard as well. To put it simply, if you haven't had pizza from that Holy Land of Italian cuisine, then you haven't had pizza, you've only had some semblance of what it could be. (Chicago deep dish notwithstanding, that's kind of it's own animal) Offering me chain store pizza, i. e. Domino's, Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, etc, is grounds for immediate termination of our friendship, if not cold-blooded murder.

For the pizza itself: MEAT. Plain cheese is for psychopaths, no debate. All these delicious toppings and you choose "NONE?" Clearly not dealing with someone I'd trust to not stab me in the neck with a screwdriver. So load me up. Pepperoni, sausage, some hamburger if you want to get weird. Got love for veggies too, I'm going peppers and onions. Actually going to Boston for work today, might have to make some bad nutritional decisions while I'm there. Book it🍕

What Girls Said 20

• I want a pizza from Finland !
    I like exotic pizzas, @SilenceMeansPatience was supposed to share his Finnish pizza with me, but he ate all 💔😭😭😭 i craiiii Perkele!!!

• Saucy. You gotta be juicy. Cheesy too. We gotta have some fun ya know.

When I'm feeling a little rebel like I'll go for some veggies because eh... You need some greens in yo life. No green no means 😂😂😂 throw some mozzarella for that tasty life and call it a night dude

You think you're badass by adding veggies? lol where's the meat bruh!

• Soooooooooo... Soooooo... Soooooo good crust not to thin to thick with like a little garlic oily touch/taste. Cooked in a wood oven. Good sauce, not to much just enough for the pizza not to be dry, and not some cheap sauce obviously but also kind of a fast food sauce. Cheese, the cheese has to be just a little grilled and mellow/smooth and juicyyy. Feta would be one of my topics with shrooms but small ones maybe tomato depends on the mood ;)

Well damn I don't have to ask how long you've been imagining this perfection lol!

Since the first day ! Haha

• My favorite pizza to order form dominoes has the garlic flavored crust, garlic Parmesan sauce, chicken, spinach and pineapples.

• Cheesy pizza with tomatoes on it
    s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../o.jpg

Can I persuade you in changing those tomatoes to pepperoni? P

Well I stopped eating meat and fish because my body decided it wanted to stop producing enough of the proper enzymes to properly break it down. It was making me feel sick anytime I ate something contain meat or fish.
      As for going vegan, I tried. It is very difficult, especially if you are a college student.

Don't worry someday science will come up with an answer and you'll be able to eat glorious meat again.

I could never go vegan, I'd rather have my body hate me for the rest of my life.

• Damn gotta have that extra cheese and ill be won over😋

• Cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, garlic... all good.

• Pepperoni, ham, and bacon. Though most places can't do bacon the way I like, so pepperoni and ham. But also multiple different cheeses? Yes pls.

• I ll take whatever the pizza offers XD
    just let it come to me XD

• A big juicy ass load of juicy yellow cheese , warm beautifully made pepperoni , garlic seasoning and filled soft euphoric crust 😢😢😢

I like how you really just described a basic pizza but made it sound like a top tier experience haha

basic pizza? you mean a juicy succulent piece of art for your taste buds? ughhhhhh I want one right now !

• Lol. I like mushrooms. Or green peppers and onions.

• The perfect ratio of tomato base to cheese

• 0|1

So you're one of those lol... it's always weird eating a sweet pizza but I'll admit it's not that bad lol

• My favorite pizza is cheese pizza.

• I like Italian

• Crunchy base, airy dough, prime pizza weight (slim thick) and a good cheese to sauce ratio.

Someone's put a lot of thought into this lol... I like the new usage of slim thick xD

• Very cheesy

• Chicken, red pepper, mushroom, sweet corn, spice and extra cheesy

• Heavy on the sauce. Lot's of cheese with a new york style crust. And im only willing to commit if you have nothing more than pepperoni and mushrooms and sometimes ham.

• upside down pizza cheese on the bottom sauce on the top :D I want the good stuff to be buried deep and for other to just think you a tomato pie

Is that a thing? lol sounds amazing and messy lol

Yes it is... best pizza ever :D <333333

What Guys Said 10

• I look for pepperoni, cheese, more cheese, some more cheese, pineapple, seasoning, wonderfully crisp crust.

Or BBQ beef and cheese, some more cheese and, and BBQ sauce.

cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/...eenShot20111031at8.jpg

restaurantimages.menuism.com/...-pizza-604x431.jpg

theawesomer.com/.../deep_deep_pizza_t.jpg

A Poké ball pizza lol... they made some nerdy people really happy!

Hah yeah I just thought it was cool so I figured why not.

• Most important is the temperature. The pizza needs to sit for a few minutes after it comes out the oven so the different textures can consolidate. I love the feeling of the crust cracking and acidity of the tomatoes followed by the comfort of gooey mozzarella.

as for toppings. mushrooms n itallian sausage.
    veggie pies r great too.

• Hot and tasty

• I like to keep my options open :p

• Ham and bacon is a must, chicken, and pepperoni with lots of cheese, preferably multiple ones. I would definitely commit to that one.

• One that won't burn my heart later

• Not too sweet a sauce, good cheese, chewy crust

• Deep dish chicago style with sausage is all I need.

• As little grease as possible, fresh ingredients, modest amount of cheese.

• I was going to answer but this question made me hungry so I went for a snack instead.