- 9-10 one of my favorites44% (8)30% (3)39% (11)Vote
- Eight11% (2)10% (1)11% (3)Vote
- Seven11% (2)10% (1)11% (3)Vote
- 5-66% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Four6% (1)20% (2)11% (3)Vote
- Three17% (3)20% (2)18% (5)Vote
- 2-1 Disgusting5% (1)10% (1)6% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Option B. I love sour candy! This is up there but not 10/10 in my books0
Most Helpful Guy
I would rate it as one of my favorites.
However, I don't eat it too often partially because of a bad experience with them. I once got a bag of sour patch (watermelon). I finished it, no problem. After though, I was like, "hey there's still a lot of the sugar left over. I'll just eat that too."
Something happened-- I don't know whether it was the concentration of the stuff or what... But once I dumped all the package's leftover sugar in my mouth my tongue started to sting. For some days after that, it felt like my tongue had small lacerations throughout it. It definitely was not pleasant.
Needless to say, I don't dump acidic sugar in my mouth anymore. I still like them though.0