My mom is making turkey this Thanksgiving and we need to pick a good turkey for her in our backyard which one should I choose for her?

• 1st one
    5%(1)3%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • 2nd turkey
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • 3rd turkey
    5%(1)5%(2)Vote6%(1)
  • 4th turkey
    5%(1)10%(4)Vote18%(3)
  • 5th or 6th turkey
    27%(6)23%(9)Vote18%(3)
  • 7th turkey
    23%(5)21%(8)Vote18%(3)
  • 8th turkey
    35%(8)38%(15)Vote40%(7)
They are wild turkeys

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I can't really tell if it's 6 or 7, I think it's 6 though; the one further back.

• if a number is over their head that's them the ones with numbers below them by default are the other ones.

• @Asker The 8th one looks juicey :) Happy Thanksgiving

• Noooooo! Not the turkey's!

• Wait wait imma comfused
    Do we count from left or right?
    This is really important!

• THE CAT!

• Ask them which one wants to become dinner.

• whihc type of universal animal translator should I use? Wild Thornberiies or PETA voice inventors?

• I am joking

• Like I was serious lol. I know thanks for ruining it I was trying to joke with you back. :P

• lol go with eight

• You can't really see much in the pic

• It would be easier to go to a grocery store.

• Let hem live!

• 7th.

• the cat.

• This question makes me feel sad :(

• I don't know, but i think i'd worry first about cleaning my backyard.

And i hate turkey so after you're done cleaning your yard kill them all and dump them in that ditch behind the trees.

• no burial? That would stink up my backyard even more. plus that stuff got moved out of the way now its not there anymore.

• Hell if you can eat a nasty old turkey how can a cat be worse? I mean look at it. I'd dare say it looks more delicious than some parasite ridden shit eating bird.

• Well I have a pet cat so I have an emotional attachment to them lol same with goats I used to have a pet goat and now I can't eat a goat or sheep I know I am weak lol.

What Guys Said 22