Do you get random Cravings? Do you Google them if you don't know what they mean?

My co-worker and I got onto this conversation today.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a bit confused by the question. So, if I really want some poptarts, you are asking if I google poptarts? I don't know how I can have a craving for something if I don't know what it is. (I'm probably just misunderstanding the question. 😅)

For me, there's a difference between being hungry and craving something.

So, you eat, but that 1 particular food is on your mind. For example, read meat when you want iron. Meat in general when you want/need protein.

Ohh or like pregnancy causing odd combinations for food?

I actually don't get random cravings much. If I eat/drink a food often and then suddenly cut it out of my life though, I'll crave it. I'm like that with dairy I'd say because I tend to have a lot of it. I don't google it though since I figure the cause is that I'm simply used to it.

If I were getting a weird craving and it seemed out of the ordinary, I'd probably look it up. I just don't get em too often or really ever so I've never had a reason to google.

Uhh.. hahaha... No. Not pregnancy related.

Just for lack of something in your diet. I crave sugar when I'm tired; for example.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• That is interesting - I must remember that because sometimes I do get cravings totally out of nowhere.

• it depends... if I'm craving pizza (which happens all the time lol), then I won't google pizzas...

but sometimes I'm like... ugh a nice laptop would be nice. or smartphone. or something else... and then I start browsing through laptops I'd like even though I know that I won't buy one for another 1-2 years

• Was over at my parents place they other at and my mom made pumpkin bars. I was craving just the cream cheese frosting. Made it with stevia and some cream cheese. Was good😛

• Sure... if it hot out and I'm working outside a ice cold beer is just heavenly;-)

I ALWAYS have a craving for "Milk and Cookie"... Wink, Wink;-*

I can get cravings if someone mentions a food that I haven't had in a while or a food that brings back a good memory.

I always have cravings for my hard liquor;-P Nothing is more of an "all in one" package for me.

Cheddar and Colby Jack. <3 MMM!

No candy here. :P You eat like this and you aren't fat, hate you..

LOL, that just makes these M&M that much tastier;-P

farm3.staticflickr.com/.../...56134_dcf301c3f0.jpg

• Not particularly. I try to eat healthy boring food and avoid sweets and junk food. Got a Skittles craving?

• Yes, I do

• well i didn't really read the question after i saw the profile pic xD

What Girls Said 8

• Always. It's usually on my period in the dead of the night. I wake up and start crying because I know that specific food item isn't around. It's quite pathetic, actually. Haha.

• I mean... when I was getting into fitness and I got cravings for junk food I researched healthy things that would also satisfy my cravings so... I guess.

• Sometimes but I've never googled them.

• Lol always but i dont google them

I just force myself not to go get it right away

• I'm always craving sweets

• I get chocolate cravings every day.

• Sugar. I always crave sugar 😫 I've looked it up before but I don't remember anymore

For me, I crave it when I'm tired. v. v

It's been a struggle due to the Holiday too!

I know!!! Stupid Halloween candy. I made my dad take all of our extra candy to his work 😂

<3 I love it when they keep the junk food out of the house!

Or, at least out of sight.

• What? no.