Which "meal" do you prefer to have during the Thanksgiving holiday?( and if you don't celebrate that holiday, which meal would you prefer?

The Holidays bring out the "cooks" in the best of us! Tell me what your traditional meal is at the Thanksgiving Holiday Time?

• Ham, Sweet potatoes, Green Beans, Rolls , Chocolate Lasagna or PuddingWhich
  • Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, Rolls, Pumpkin and Sweet Potato PiesWhich
  • Prime Rib Roast, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans, Corn, Rolls, Fruit PiesWhich
  • If none of those meals seem to be something you would select, tell me your opinion on what you enjoy

Most Helpful Guy

• The turkey is a Christmas Day cornerstone here in the UK , before that it was goose. They all look tempting , will go for the ribs as it's something different. Shame there's no " Fat Bastard... All of the above " option !!

Most Helpful Girl

• I said turkey but ham would be good too.

What Guys Said 7

• I like the look of the rib roast

• I'm not American so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I'd choose ribs, cause ribs are delicious.

• Turkey all the way. Lots of gravy :)

• C----I like this combination.

• Turkey and all the fixings

• I love my turkey lol!

• All of the above. YUMMO !

What Girls Said 0