What's a good Lion King themed meal?

I'm in charge of the cast party for a middle school production of The Lion King. Last year was The Sound Of Music. I was I charge of that cast party, too. But I'm Austrian, so that was a no-brainer. We made schnitzel for over 100 kids. The usual cast party is ordering pizza, but now expectations are much higher, thanks to my dumbass self. What do I make now? Help me out!

Most Helpful Girl

• Macaroni and cheese (its yellow like the whole freakin movie). Cookies with lion faces on them. Chicken on a stick (like the bird in the movie and the bones and meat the hyenas eat). Veggie/fruit tray for the vegans.

What Girls Said 2

• Just order pizza... everybody loves pizza! I mean I suppose you could serve some leaves or raw meat or something but that probably wouldn't turn out too well 😬 But maybe you could make like a berry cobbler for dessert, or some cupcakes and then decorate them with lion king stuff 😊

• I think anything meaty will do if you want to keep it simple

What Guys Said 0