What do you think about my first time?

I started a new YouTube channel and I posted today my first video ever. Please, what do you think about it? IS it good, bad, or acceptable?
I really need your help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pros:
    *video quality is really good
    *unique approach - i kind of like the no talking
    *music is nice

Cons (what to improve):
    *misleading title
    *video moves slow
    *for simpler recipes, like the ice coffee, faster time lapse
    *what was the point of having the lime become whole again?
    *was that chicken or tofu you added to the veggie bowl? make sure you review the video before posting
    *some information about what you're doing, why you're doing it would be helpful. either voice over or insert parts with written dialogue if no voice over. viewers must know what's in it for them.

What Guys Said 8

• It's acceptable
    -Okay start for your introduction/first few seconds of the video
    -Your title is misleading. I felt like I was watching a "how to create/cook up something healthy". Tbh unless you're a famous vlog on youtube, generally the hard cold truth is that nobody will really care what you eat in your day. It would be better to rename your title to something else if you want a few more extra views
    -I like how you showed the finish version first and then showed the process
    -Overall okay like it's good, but it isn't bad either

• I would've enjoyed it more if you explained the health benefits how you plan your meals to make sure you have a healthy daily diet. The music was ok but it's too much to play it the whole video in my opinion. I would've preferred if while you showed the finished dishes you explained why it's healthy and what your goal is like under a certain calorie count or carbs whatever it is. When you display the ingredients add a measurement so if I wanted to make it I don't have to find someone else to provide more information. Then you could play the music while you show how to make everything.

• Seems nice but I couldn't sit through the entire thing as that music is heresy to my ears. I understand that it's the preferred type of music for this type of video but that's one of the reasons I don't watch this type of video.

• 25d

What would you like to hear more?

• 25d

These videos usually either have this slow electronic (which I hate), some hipster guitar (which I don't like) or dubstep (which I despise). So the answer is nothing really.

Or all in all, I'm not the target audience for this.

• You did a good job with the process and good background music

• An enjoyable video - A good watch

• Looks good, miss! Very professional and something I could be interested in, actually!

• I liked it. The music was enjoyable, although if i were you i would add some talk where you explain your choices and give general informations about the ingredients you're using. Not bad though

• I think:
    -Oh I like the music this could be a really good chill house track.. But then I didn't like the "drop".
    -Wow that food is really really neatly arranged
    -Good quality imagine, some shaky cam but nothing disturbing
    -That's so little... how do you survive on so little food?
    -Wait no dinner? I'm hungry! I want to see more food

And finally:
    Why did I watch this?

:D:D:D The last point is the only one I'd say is important, why? Why am I watching this? What's the point? What are you trying to show us? Your wholesome life yeah but what's in it for me as a viewer? Am I getting fun? Amazement? Sadness? Outrage? Interested? Tell me what to feel goddammit!! :D:D

Video wise its quite ok to watch, I'd personally speed some parts up with time lapse. And it tends to be more entertaining when someone speaks a little. But overall the video in and of itself is quite nice to watch.

What Girls Said 9

• Its a bit slow and boring. we really dont need to see how to add ice to coffee or lemons to water. Id have rather seen some human interaction and personality talking about the ingredients along with some informative bits about the benefits of each ingredient instead of the awful music. With the lunch, did you omit labeling one of the ingredients? it looks lke the last item was tofu or chicken in the "veggie" bowl. But dont recall seeing it mentioned.

• I think it's nice & I like that you add clips showing how to make those dishes, too!

• You should have added a voice over explaining what you're doing.
    The background music is boring and I lost interest in the video plenty of times.
    If you know how to do color correction, you should do that.
    On the easy things like iced coffee and the lemon water, you spent too much time explaining something to basic. Shorten the clips.
    You said veggie bowl, but it looks like you put chicken in there.
    Be a bit more careful while filming. Avoid spilling or having food fall out.

• Pretty good

• 25d

Is there any changes I should do in my next videos?

• 25d

No, not really. I like it the way it is. You did good, especially for a first video. Most people have crappy first videos lol. Maybe make the picture brighter and steady the camera more when you're physically holding it, but those are very minor things.

• 25d

Oh, thank you very much, this is very helpful

• It's good

• Misleading title

• That's a limmmeeee😂😂😂

• Pretty good for a first video!

• Enjoyable.
    What program (s) did you use?
    It's quite good. You should have added a voice-over though.
    Also, the music didn't bother me at all, on contrary, I found it quite fitting.

Crap, I am hungry now though ;_;.

• 23d

oh thank you, I used filmora and it is very affordable

• 23d

I was thinking of making youtube videos too, that's why I am asking you! Thank you.